MTV should bring back ROAD RULES

KILZ FILLZ

yeah MTV sucks......but this show owns anything they put out now. I tried to watch an episode of jersey shore to see why there is a 10 page thread about it. And I couldn't even sit thru 10 mins of that crap.

come on now, a show where like Six complete strangers Try to coexist in an RV for like two months driving around completing crazy stressfull challenges.....how did this shit get cancelled???

I realize it's easier to put waaaaY more cameras in a house and the producers wouldn't miss anything that way, but shit they could figure it out with spy cams and shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like jersey shore yet hate all the other "reality" shows on MTV. the fake competition and constant casting of lame archetypes makes it painful to watch. I wind up not caring about any of them.

Jersey Shore lets us just bask in the ridiculousness. they know the cast will create enough real drama that we can just put them together, sit back and watch.

Road Rules always sucked, keep it gone. And no, they shouldn't go back to playing videos, even though that's the 12oz consensus...they have other channels for that. Which ones I don't know since I don't care about music videos, but my boy is always watching some MTV channel that plays videos when I'm at his crib

I don't even really watch much TV, but when I do shit like Real World, Cribs, Jersey Shore, etc etc never fails to entertain me

the box, if i remember correctly, had the phone numbers could call to request a video. like they would have a menu and a scrolling list at the bottom of the screen when i video was on.

yea i think so...i just remember it had a little tv in the bottom corner that said the box in it

i remember they used to always play this...