THE JOKER THREAD

eros

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by chumpchange

whoa, you sure that isn't Scar?? if not thats the HARDEST bite i've ever seen.

maybe codak and sixx should start a crew. :D

there are no letter virs, and it was not painted by joker. (see above sentence).

Guest chumpchange
Originally posted by FlamingHobo

first of all..codak has been around for a LONG ass time...second the two panint together and both influenced eachother.thirdly,scar definitely paints letters and so does codak..finally....why are you worrying so much?

yeah, he's been around for a while, so what? lets just say that scar's graff looked like that well before codak's did, and now it's hard to tell the difference between them....unless you try to disect the letters and then you see that they dont exist in codaks peices.

on a different note .....joker=top notch.

all this cyber benching has led to alot of people wasting alot of their Time(a commodity that cannot be bought.. just wasted_)

...anyways alot of Time on things they cannot change nor.. really shouldnt affect.. or effect.. i think ..affect... them...

_my grammar sucks.

bump para sabor.

Guest FlamingHobo
Originally posted by chumpchange

yeah, he's been around for a while, so what? lets just say that scar's graff looked like that well before codak's did, and now it's hard to tell the difference between them....unless you try to disect the letters and then you see that they dont exist in codaks peices.

on a different note .....joker=top notch.

not quite...but sure pal

:crazy:

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by Al Green

all this cyber benching has led to alot of people wasting alot of their Time(a commodity that cannot be bought.. just wasted_)

...anyways alot of Time on things they cannot change nor.. really shouldnt affect.. or effect.. i think ..affect... them...

must...fill...void. must_keepmybrainoffthe_STRAIN.

the psychosemantics policies...

12 dollar profit, pick your poison...

• 4 months later...

This is an amazing thread. I think i have always liked jokers stuff because of the dreamworld that is created with his newer style. It seems most of these new pieces almost have a parallel reality to them. Of course the letters are sick, but their presentation, colors, background, everything thats going on around them put into a true world of imagination. thats what ive always thought anyways. awesome stuff

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im not too big a fan of all the abstract stuff, but keep doing what your doing because there seems to be alot more people supporting you than hating on you(joker)

Personaly the only thing that makes it graffiti to me is that it is (sometimes) painted illegaly, other than that its something i'd see in a gallery or art show

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived