THE JOKER THREAD

eros

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mind fuck

he started the whole graffiti that doesnt make sense thing. massive props for one of the best writers out there.:king: :king: :king:

Yes..the pictures of those paintings dont exactly do them justice....(the four gallery shots)..I pity all of you..:) ..I actually stood underneath one today and peered up..underneath..the actual surface is propped under the frames..haha..to see what exactly he was using for a surface..you know its enjoyed when your a nose length away from something...trying to look up and underneath...

• 7 months later...

I had no idea there was even a thread about me till a friend mentioned it to me today...

"What do you think about that Joker thread?"

"What Joker thread?"

"The one in the Bench."

"Hunh? There's a thread about me?"

"Yeah. It's got flicks from Pittsburgh and all kinds of shit."

"Of my stuff? That I painted?"

"Are you retarded? Yes you..."

"I should check that out hunh?"

"Uh... yeah."

Thanks for posting flicks... some of which I hoped to never see again and some of which I hope will inspire. One person mentioned that he was feeling my early 90's stuff more. So am I. I often look back to those sketchbooks and draw inspiration from them but the flow just never returns. As sad as that makes me, I have to keep moving forward. I've posted a recent piece that I did a few days ago to show that I'm hanging on to what little credentials I have left.

And if I were allowed one graffiti crush, of course it would be Secret. Though she's well aware... and I've seen flicks too.

Dear god... those were never suppose to surface. Talk about not knowing how to do simple styles but faking it anyway. Holy crap! I loved that warehouse in Pittsburgh. You could stay there all day and just tool around. There was this weird conveyor belt thing that acted sorta like a slide. kinda fun but when I look back on it... super dangerous. The whole place was falling apart. One of the funniest things I remember from there is hanging with Serg and Force, I think. We were just fucking around after painting and a car drove up. So we got all stealth thinking it was the cops. Turned out to be a prostitute and her john. We rolled up two floors to this open section of the outside wall that looked right down on top of the car. her head was bobbin' like mad. next thing I know Serg is takin' a piss two floors up from this car and it's just raining down on his windshield. Their reaction was hilarious. I think I cried I was laughing so hard. But uh... yeah, please don't post anymore of that stuff. You're scaring me.

eLcos... need some black book work to chew on? Please... please... go to http://www.skullzpress.com/snothatch.html and order Snot Hatch. It's only five bucks and it's got a ton of shit that Giant and I collaborated on. So please, support if you can.

Here's a piece I did in Hamburg about a month ago...

Sins is in a state of shock... kinda. We do have a new site that is done being built but has no new artwork on it. So it seems useless to launch it. Everyone has tons of new work to add to it but getting the webmaster to put them up has been challenging. He's a super busy guy. But now the word on the street is that a new site is being developed with no launch date being set as of yet. Yeah... I'm bugged but we're getting this done for free so how can we be pissy? Besides... it's being designed by Ed, our newest member in Transcend.

This is Shok1, from England and I in Hamburg...

Guest im not witty

holy amazus. ive been waiting for the new sins site for many moons, nice to hear its still in the works and not abandoned all together.

Originally posted by Joker

Sins is in a state of shock... kinda. We do have a new site that is done being built but has no new artwork on it. So it seems useless to launch it. Everyone has tons of new work to add to it but getting the webmaster to put them up has been challenging. He's a super busy guy. But now the word on the street is that a new site is being developed with no launch date being set as of yet. Yeah... I'm bugged but we're getting this done for free so how can we be pissy? Besides... it's being designed by Ed, our newest member in Transcend.

This is Shok1, from England and I in Hamburg...

joker....i am not a fan of abstract writers..for the most part...but you..just make so much fucking sense...this piece...is one of the dopest pieces ive seen.weird....

Archived