THE HANGOVER, HERE I COME!

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IF THIS NIGGA IS YOUNGER THAN 25 HE AINT EVEN GONNA GET MARRIED B, NIGGAS IS JUST GETTIN ENGAGED AND BREAKIN UP IN A FEW MONTHS...BUT YO, IF ITS THE DOMINICAN NIGGA...ACTUALLY ITS NOT THE DOMINICAN NIGGA CUZ YOU JUST SAID HE WOULDNT CHEAT SO SCRATCH THAT, THIS NIGGA MIGHT ACTUALLY MARRY THIS BITCH.

IF YOU GONNA HAVE A BACHELOR PARTY THOUGH YOU GOT GET ONE OF THOSE EVENT HALL JOINTS AND PAY FOR THE STRIPPERS TO COME TO WHERE YOU'RE AT. HAVE SOMEONE AT THE DOOR AND YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT IN THERE B...UNLESS YOU'RE ME NIGGAS WILL JAZZY JEFF YOU OUT THE CLUB FOR TRYING TO DO THE SHOCKER ON SOME SCRIPPAS. ESPECIALLY IF YOU GOT THE KEYS ON DECK AND YOUR SNIFFIN THAT PUREE AND WILIN OUT AND SHIT.

This one homey of mine got married like 5 or 6 years ago...

so we had a bachelor party for dude.

I roll up a little late and my homey is already on one, like his jaw is mad fiendish and i was like "yo your wired, did you take some E"

I couldn't even understand what dude said back to me...turns out he had done hella yolla.

Anyway so the stripper comes and starts doing her thing....she busts out some blow pops.

She asks who is in the grooms party, cuz she is going to do a lollipop show.

Broad has my homey lay down and hold the lollipop stick in his mouth and shes taxing the shit ith her monkey all in his grill....

shes tapping the candy for awhile, pulls it out of dudes mouth and then puts the candy in homeys mouth...he's all cheesed out and he starts sucking the candy like its the best thing he ever tasted.

i was next in the line up and so the breeze is doing the same treatment, she takes the lollipop out of my mouth and tries to put the candy part in my mouth....i grabbed her arm and was like 'hell no..."

everyone was laughing and shit....im not about to eat candy from out a strippers monkey. thats foul....whats crazy is homey is kissing his wife at the altar a day or so after with that mouth.

fools are filthy man.

IF THIS NIGGA IS YOUNGER THAN 25 HE AINT EVEN GONNA GET MARRIED B, NIGGAS IS JUST GETTIN ENGAGED AND BREAKIN UP IN A FEW MONTHS...BUT YO, IF ITS THE DOMINICAN NIGGA...ACTUALLY ITS NOT THE DOMINICAN NIGGA CUZ YOU JUST SAID HE WOULDNT CHEAT SO SCRATCH THAT, THIS NIGGA MIGHT ACTUALLY MARRY THIS BITCH.

IF YOU GONNA HAVE A BACHELOR PARTY THOUGH YOU GOT GET ONE OF THOSE EVENT HALL JOINTS AND PAY FOR THE STRIPPERS TO COME TO WHERE YOU'RE AT. HAVE SOMEONE AT THE DOOR AND YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT IN THERE B...UNLESS YOU'RE ME NIGGAS WILL JAZZY JEFF YOU OUT THE CLUB FOR TRYING TO DO THE SHOCKER ON SOME SCRIPPAS. ESPECIALLY IF YOU GOT THE KEYS ON DECK AND YOUR SNIFFIN THAT PUREE AND WILIN OUT AND SHIT.

Hahaha, definitely not the Dominican. And my boy's only 21, but this getting married shit is no surprise. Kid dated some girl from when he was like 12-17, they broke up, and I kid you not within less than a month he had a new girl living with him. Four years later they're still together, and now engaged. That's IT for his sexual experience in life, and he seems mad happy with it...I know, I know. He's a boring ass dude, but a really good friend of mine regardless, and she's an awesome girl, so it works out good and I'm happy for him. Actually, this might be my doing since I remember being drunk with them a month or so back and telling him how she wasn't gunna stop bitching about getting a ring, so he might as well propose since he was never gunna do better :lol:

Far as the strip club and gettin thrown out goes, that's why I'm trying to figure out which one to go to. A nicer one we might get kicked out of, but the grimey one I mentioned half the bitches wouldn't even blink if you tossed em a shocker :lol: