PART TIME JOB HUSTLE

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i couldnt do this shit.fuck they were gonna pay me mad cashola for it but the way i saw it it just wasnt worth it.like cyrus said,what if soem hoes saw me? plus im just not down with wearing a fuckng statue of liberty dress and stand outside in 100 degree heat when i could just work at bk or something.

It's weird that you would be above that job, but not working at BK haha. When I was 17 and I entered the job market I told myself I'd never work any really horrible jobs, fast food included I've stayed true to that

yeah but my whole thing was that if im working at bk no one would see me becuase i would probably be in the back or someshit.plus burger king had alot of hot girls working there at the time...so it made sense in my young brain haha.

also im just not confortable wearing a dress.i mean nowadays with the economy as fucked as it is i might consider it but back then i couldnt...

Guest JohnLester#31

Used to work at an ice rink.

Skate around for 2 hours makin sure theres no head bustin on the ice;

hand out skates for 2 hours to the potential head busters...

this one guy, a head buster, refused to go to the hospital after getting up fast as shit with leaks for his dome, hahahhaha

you just got to be persistent.

i hired someone last month purely because they came back to see me a few times to show how keen they were. dude had given me a cv which i had briefly looked at (and had already decided to hire him, just hadnt got round to it). he came back 3 times in a week to ask how the process was going. 4th time i hired him on the spot and within 2 weeks he was full time, and by week 4 he became a supervisor earning good money.

• 3 months later...