Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
B40-8

Masterminds

Yeah, sucks its not on much, when i did have cable, i remember it being on around 4am, which was weird, only 1 day a week too. Still great show.

I just watched one, some college kids stole some expensive books from thier campus library.

The dumb fucks were emailing the librarian and their potential fence from the same email account.

Cops look up email, catch faucktards.

Not mastermind shit

phantom bandit and conrail boys are good so far.. stoked these are all on youtube.

phantom bandit and conrail boys are good so far.. stoked these are all on youtube.

Yeah seen this one like a week ago,was pretty good.

I had this on tivo .. think ive seen every one- the chinaman with the stolen cars and countersurveilance was probably the best one ive seen

Good show

I had this on tivo .. think ive seen every one- the chinaman with the stolen cars and countersurveilance was probably the best one ive seen

Good show

I really liked this dude, all the waiting that went on, just letting the cars sit to see if they were being followed was genius

I really liked the guy who counterfeited millions of british pounds, and when he was getting followed would drive through golf courses and shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now