Terrence Howard has to be the worst actor I have ever seen.

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never met people in real life who say/do/believe most shit that 12oz members think is normal

Again, I've accepted it. You should too br0

Every toddler with Multiple Sclerosis knows this is the case. Ask anyone in Philly.

No but really, remember that there are a ton of people on here that are gonna shit on you if you don't drink 15 dollar 4-pack microbrews and have anything music wise that was produced in the past decade. I wouldn't call Running Scared an Oscar winning movie but I enjoyed it for the entertainment.

just realized how awful this guy is after catching a movie called 'Runnin Scared'

ugh

paul_walker_1780196.jpg

If you think he is that bad, watch The fast & Furious Tokyo drift and then you will see he isn't half as bad as the main guy in that. For me my money is still on Terrence Howard, if only I could find some clips of him in Fighting to show you how bad he is. This preview shows only a little bit of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fuUMJHh7UU

YES

FUCK

KEANU REEVES IS THE SAME FUCKING GUY IN EVERY MOVIE RECENTLY. EVERY FACIAL EXPRESSION HE PULLS IS :| FOR THE ENTIRE MOVIE

I can agree with that. He has been the same almost through his entire career. Just just dont or he just doesnt push for roles that will make him into something different.

I can agree with that. He has been the same almost through his entire career. Just just dont or he just doesnt push for roles that will make him into something different.

He played a fucking alien and he still acted the same, it killed me.

That was one of the biggest waste of time I've wasted on a movie...waiting for that goddamn alien to morph into a human. Then bam guess who it is

*day the earth stood still

& ok Terrence Howard does suck but I still believe there are worse

& that Paul Wanker movie was such shit, but hey to each their own right

Yeah I notice a lot of people thought Crash was overrated. Definitely shouldn't have won Best Picture for the Oscars.

It's almost like we have to like it just because it's about "race" and therefore is "powerful". And it mis-characterized L.A. -- people aren't going around being racist all day and thinking about race 24/7 here.

Some of the critics went against the grain and said the truth about it not being that great though. That said, I thought it was good/decent, just not what the critics raved about.

crash-cronenberg.jpg

crash is awesome! prosthetics. kinky sex. sexy scarred bitches. . .

oh wait, you're talking about the overrated one from 2004.