Terrence Howard has to be the worst actor I have ever seen.

Mauler5150

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously you couldn't day that if you had witnessed his abomination of a performance in Fighting. Even my brother has gotten right into going around mocking this dude, as his monotone delivery actually has less screen prescence and emotion than Bernie from 'Weekend at Bernie's' had. And so far nobody has given me an example of someone who is worse than this guy, so fire away with some performances you consider to be the bottom of the barrell.

That Crash movie is pretty overrated.

I can't recall other movies he's been in.

Yeah I notice a lot of people thought Crash was overrated. Definitely shouldn't have won Best Picture for the Oscars.

It's almost like we have to like it just because it's about "race" and therefore is "powerful". And it mis-characterized L.A. -- people aren't going around being racist all day and thinking about race 24/7 here.

Some of the critics went against the grain and said the truth about it not being that great though. That said, I thought it was good/decent, just not what the critics raved about.