i open up MSN.com and see a link to this

HUSK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i guess its your audience in who your tryin to reach?

like the fellas taking flicks and making mag's out of them sell generally to the graffiti audience,..kind of giving back like...keeping heads updated on whats rolling? for others who cant be on that side of the states/world etc... as for this guy not giving a fuck and just putting it out there for anybody...who isnt really exposed at all can just land on his flickr and buy a framed train piece with something they don't even know what it says or know anything what the freight culture is about..i don't know if i have a point...but just my thoughts...i guess its your intentions...freight mags have a good intention on selling to the graff audience...and this guy doesn't seem to have one other than to just make some quick cash....

look at these fresh hand styles! and only $175? they're practically giving this away! you fools are sleepin! i mean did you see the sick shamrock?! i think i even saw rock1t on there too!

Fuck paying 175 for that and all, but your sarcasm about the fresh hands is lost on me when a couple of those people have definitely paid their dues graffiti wise

Not trying to defend this bama whatsoever, I'd bet dude didn't even take half of those freight pictures he selling BUT whats the difference in him selling these and people who sell freight magazines, books, videos etc. Just sayin...

freight magazines books videos etc;

usually compiled by writers or at the least people with affiliation to painted freights to showcase talent/network

this shit;

made by people outside the culture so that rich yuppies can feel a part of something they are not involved in. or alternatively so ultra wigger people can feel more "down" then they already are if that is it all possible

Now the plate is a definite no but I think that light post and the silver ware is pretty cool. Take out the whole want to be hiphop urban whatever and think its a neat idea.

yeah I said neat.

000c0065-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_00000065-06ae-0000-0000-000000000000_20091228211640_08-napkin-full-3-300.jpg

Also you know if this chick came to one of you guys and said Ill give you 50 thou to design me some street art looking plates, you wouldnt even blink before jumping on it. Stupid yuppies would fall in love with the most toyish looking garbage. Id be laughing all the way to the bank.