ALL alone on a raft in the pasific...

JuelzSantana

People need to understand that he's not "surviving in the wild".. He's showing you what to do if you are presented with certain circumstances. The beginning of the show tells you this..

And watsons right, Its totally from an adeventurers point of view..

Bear Grylls = Win

Les Stroud = Lose

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
And this crazy mutha fucka gives him self and enima!!!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with PPL... Yet more proofm that as long as u do the most rediculas shit on TV u will have a show...

HAVE FUN:scrambled:

Before I even opened the link I thought it's gonna be Bear Grylls, because he always does dumb unnecessary shit like eating tarantulas for protein and jumping into frozen lakes. It seems after watching his show countless times the key to survival is to kill anything before it can kill you, then eat it even if your not hungry, and the most dangerous path always leads to civilization.

• Like 1

Bear Grylls = Win

Les Stroud = Lose

the fuck out of here...

bear grills chills with a whole crew, les stroud is all by him fucking self. have you ever spent 5 days in the middle of bumfuck no where by your self? trust me its a big fucking difference between lagging around equipment and surviving and fucking chillin with a camera crew who help you make shit cause you aint got enough time to get of this glasiya..

the fuck out of here...

bear grills chills with a whole crew, les stroud is all by him fucking self. have you ever spent 5 days in the middle of bumfuck no where by your self? trust me its a big fucking difference between lagging around equipment and surviving and fucking chillin with a camera crew who help you make shit cause you aint got enough time to get of this glasiya..

^^THIS

Bear Grylls shattered his spinal cord on a parachuting accident when he was in the army.

That faggot canadian Les Nigger has not.

Bear>Les.

Sorry. You're all gay.

He broke his spine because he fucked up and didn't do what he was trained to, and this is why I should take advice from his faked survival show. hmmmmmm.

"In 1996, he suffered a freefall parachuting accident in Kenya. His canopy ripped at 1,600 feet (500 m), partially opening, causing him to fall and land on his parachute pack on his back, which partially crushed three vertebrae.[17] Grylls later said: "I should have cut the main parachute and gone to the reserve but thought there was time to resolve the problem".[18]"

i saw that last night..... sorry but i can't watch it again to clarify (no youtube at work) and wondered "how dirty/nasty does water have to be to want to put it in your asshole rather than just try and gag it down?" i mean if it's like unpotable, it's still unsanitary if you put it in your ass right?

that guys a fag . les is muuuuuch more awesome.