Self Medication

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said, its supposed to be effective for short term management of manic depression

I said in the long run. What's going to happen when 30 days run out and you're still having episodes? Seems like it would be more effective to skip the dangerous and short-term step and just go to a doctor.

I'm hoping that by the time the 30 days are over I might have worked through the feelings, and got them under control. If not, my no insurance having ass is going to suck it up and see a doctor for something more longterm

I honestly appreciate those of you genuinely trying to help, but I hafta say I'm now 4 days in and I feel alot better then I have in a long time

Boat decided this was my new theme song today...shit is catchy as fuck haha

dude.....the only possible step to take after this is a dick in the ass from a glory hole in a random truck stop bathroom with wham songs played at blaring frequencies from some unknown speakers...

i'mma get a facebook consensus on how gay this song is...i'll let you know monday the results

^ If that's not the pot calling the kettle a nigger I don't what the fuck is

i could hypothetically post a picture of me sucking 3 dicks at the same time and it still wouldn't be as homo as you saying that would be your theme song of the day.

i think the many years of looking at half naked rappers finally caught up with you..

It's klonopin. I took the roll about 8 hours after I took my pill that day, didn't take one again until a good 6 hours after the roll ended the next day, and then didn't drink that night. I'm being as responsible as I can be, but can't be completely boring either haha.

Day 5 and my mental health is going better than it has in a long time...I'm really enjoying this experiment

Edit: Also, I've been completely sober 2 of the days since I started taking it. 2/5 days sober for me is NOT normal, by any means

If you have anxiety problems I think cocaine is something you might wanna stop.

i will cosign this. hard drugs fuck up your dopamine and serotonin levels (ecstasy, crack, coke, heroine, oxy... hell, even xanax for some people). i quit hard drugs and stick to buds n suds. now i don't sleep near as much, I have more energy, and I stopped hating myself.

but i think everyone should hit rock bottom once in their life, just to gain the perspective. maybe this is yours? doubt it though, you been postin about anti-depressiion/anxiety now for at least a year or two. maybe you need a lobotomy.

hope this helps.

your friend, nsmb.