Self Medication

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, alot of people on here seem to be under the impression I'm addicted to coke, and I can see why because I certainly am quite open with my exploits about it. However, drugs are something I do for fun, and have never had any "need" for. I might do it every day for a few weeks, and then I won't do it all for a few weeks. Liquor is my only "problem" as far as that kind of shit goes

If you have anxiety problems I think cocaine is something you might wanna stop.

my step brothers dad needs to take this advice. dude looks just like alex jones, and is even crazier than him. conspiricy nut so much so that he sold his house broke up with his new wife and bought a house in parump so he can live off the land. growing his own shit, and he thinks that then 2012 happens he will be able to survive, he also believes that whole lizard government crap haha. and last time me and my brother were at his house we found strap on dildos in his room. while looking for the coke hahaha

but yeah swamp youre fuckin crazyy pizzy is right quit playing with the matches or youll end up dead.

Bingo, drinking doesn't just change brain chemistry only while you're drunk. It has long lasting effects on all types of bodily and brain functions. Your depression is more than likely a neurological side effect of your habit. And I can relate, as I said in another thread I been fucking fucked the fuck up on alcohol for far too long. Noticing a negative effect in my thought process and mood this past year had me finally narrow it down to be caused only by gnarly drinking habit.

I'm doing a dry January just to see if It helps me feel better, and to make sure I can actually stick to it. Six days in and I feel pretty good.

Now, those of you suggesting I also chill out on the drinking, you're probably right but quitting drinking isn't something I'm ready to do.

i guarantee the drinking has to do with you feeling like shit. why don't you just try it, stay sober for a week or two just to see if i'm wrong and if i am you'll know thats not the problem, something to cross off the list.

you sound addicted. you take it in excessive doses and mix it with alcohol. you admit to many times when you have overdone and have done enough shit in one night to get locked up for a good while i.e. hitting a female, destroying property, etc.

with your one-a-day plan it just sounds like you are trying to justify a reason as to why it is acceptable to take drugs which from the sound of it, you arent even prescribed. as earl said, learn self control and try not taking drugs to make you clear. go speak to a doctor if you are having mental health issues and get on something that will work. id bet though you want shit thatll fuck you up and thats why you arent going to a doctor and indulging in some pills and whatever else you can get.

you say ''drugs are somthing you do for fun." if you are doing it on the regular, thats addicted my friend. embrace it instead of making a thread asking people if its ok to indulge in drugs when your prior history shows you to be someone who has the same traits as one who has substance abuse issues.

im being your friend.

I'm doing a dry January just to see if It helps me feel better, and to make sure I can actually stick to it. Six days in and I feel pretty good.

I was thinking about doing this, but the thing with me is that going out and drinking is the only thing that makes me happy anymore, so if I cut that out I feel like I won't have anything to look forward to during the day ha.

I'm just a mess, I know it. Shit has gotten alot worse lately since me and my girl broke up, so now I'm taking this step in an effort to try and make things better and get my head a little straight at least. Maybe it's slightly misguided, or maybe it's not the best effort I could make, but at least it's some effort

you sound addicted. you take it in excessive doses and mix it with alcohol. you admit to many times when you have overdone and have done enough shit in one night to get locked up for a good while i.e. hitting a female, destroying property, etc.

I've taken a benzo four times in my entire life, and after that night described I didn't touch them again. It's been about 7 months and now I took one this morning to see if it improved my day a little bit...say what you will about it being a bad plan, but I don't think that can qualify as an addiction by anyone's standards