yo whats up with basset hounds?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. he needs heart worm treatments so he can get healthy. they cant do that at the pound, so we'd just kick with the little guy for a few weeks while he gets better. i think he comes with a little sweatshirt that says 'adopt me', so we'd floss him at the dog park an shit, get people stoked on him, then they'd keep him for real.

i have a lot of commitment issues, but i also have an insatiable urge for cute shit [double no homo] so this is perfect for me. its like when i was trying to find a girlfriend with a kid, so i could take it to t-ball games and sneak it beer. except its a dog.

• Like 1

THOSE SHITS FUCKIN STINK B. MOST DOGS FUCKIN STINK. IF YOUR ONLY GONNA HAVE THE SHIT FOR A FEW WEEKS WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT IT DO? IT AINT LIKE THE SHIT IS GONNA POUNCE ON YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP AND RIP YA JUGULAR, THOSE SHITS GOT LEGS SHORTER THAN REALITY SHOW FAME. SO FUCK IT NIGGA GO FOR IT, IF IT BARKS KICK THE SHIT IN THE RIBS AND YELL "NO!"..YOULL BE AIGHT.

Alright, I know I cosigned this whole basset hound thing earlier, but I've reversed my position.

I was just on my way home from getting a coffee, and I ran into a super hot babe with a puppy. The puppy was trying to play with me and bite my shoes and such, so the girl starts talking to me, blah blah blah, I was obviously being really charming and handsome... and then some fucker with a basset showed up, the basset started barking like a lunatic, and the puppy freaked out, so I bounced.

So, fuck basset hounds.

only known one person with one of these and that fucker DESTROYED shit. chewed through apartment doors and walls and shit..... he did not like to be left. and dude had him since he was a puppy and was good to him and shit so i doubt it was from some kind of abuse or something.... but maybe they are all totally different .....

AND DOGS SMELL LIKE DOG MY NIGGA, IF A NIGGA TELL YOU YOU SMELL LIKE A DOG YOU AINT FINNA BE LIKE "WORD? THANK YOU MY NIGGA I APPRECIATE IT I TRY TO KEEP MY HYGIENE UP TO PAR YOU DIG?"

Haha...obviously some dogs smell bad, and wet dogs always smell horrible, but I'd say most just smell normal to me. My cat, on the other hand, always smells good for some reason...like baby powder almost. It's weird

IF A NIGGA TELLS ME I SMELL LIKE ANYTHING ITS BAD...CUZ IF I SMELL BAD AND THE NIGGA TELL ME, THEN I SMELL BAD...AND IF I SMELL GOOD AND THE NIGGA TELL ME, THATS WILD HOMO.

:lol:

I am being serious when i say good for you. I'm really not a dog person or an animal person for that matter. Thats not to say that i wouldnt adopt animals because i feel that its the right thing to do. I would never buy one but i would rescue one.

The only basset I've ever known slobbered like a motha fucka!

My aunt had one, and when you went over there she would have a stack of towels by the door, you pick one up on the way in to protect yourself from his leaky jaws.

But the thing was cute as shit.. so he made up for it.

He got hit by a car a few years ago.

RIP Booker!

I lost all faith in the process of adopting animals when I filled out applications at like 10 pounds and couldn't even get a callback. Are you fucking serious? What, cuz I was 20 years old? Are you serious? Had animals my whole life, have always taken good care of them, but because I'm not old enough you won't give me a dog you're gunna kill anyways?

This kid we were livin with at the time ended up getting one because his mom filled out the application for him, and the dog would have died if it wasn't for me because he was such an irresponsible fuck who couldn't even remember to feed the poor bastard. When he moved out I made him leave the dog.

Anyways, fuck animal shelters/pounds. I guess I'll just continue my lifelong tradition of taking in strays/having animals given to me

first i was like...

C1218_toby_cage.jpg

then i was like...

vY9Dt_toby_car.jpg

now im like...

gcCzj_tonycouch.jpg

and also like...

tumblr_kw0ck3wdYR1qz87nyo1_500.jpg

dude's been good so far. he used to be an outdoor dog owned by some rednecks, so i dont think he's ever been in a house before. he tried marking his territory on my fireplace, but i ended that shit real quick. no 'accidents' today. he whined a little bit last night when i put him in his crate, but then he shut up. he's only barked twice, and that was cause my other dogs were playing with him getting him all worked up. he does make crazy ass grumbly noises like an old man when he sleeps. they're pretty awesome.

mostly he just follows me and my girl around and stairs at us, then wags his giant ass tail and wants to be petted. motherfucker is seriously a weird ass looking animal. maybe the second most ridiculous animal in the world, after the giraffe.

anyway, this is Toby, he says hi.

• Like 1