Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PUMPKIN ESCOBAR

MTN MUTE BUTTON CAN SILENCER!!!!

won't this only work on some euro brands? I thought rusto and american brands have ceramic mixing balls...?

they do, thats why this is stupid. Guys in Europe have been doing this for a long time, there called toys. They will cost you around $3.00 too!

well im sure if you're constantly working with spanish mtn like revok and a bunch of other dudes are, these are awesome, but for the rest of us rusto users..its shit

Revok proves time and time again on the internet he is a dumb cunt. Didn't think to stick a small magnet under his can?

regular magnets won't work by the way. from what i've heard, they're too weak. Smashed hard drive ftw if you want strong magnets

If Revok's worried about getting done, maybe he should shut down his Twitter account. A magnet wont fix that!

This!

regular magnets won't work by the way. from what i've heard, they're too weak. Smashed hard drive ftw if you want strong magnets

rare earth magnets....

1939.jpg

discount abercrombie

we have wholesale abercrombie clothing for years in guangzhou china,we have the best quality replica clothing,all our clothing have the same tags,labels and material as original abercrombie clothes.you will find the best quality abercrombie goods in the world. discount abercrombie

Revok proves time and time again on the internet he is a dumb cunt. Didn't think to stick a small magnet under his can?

he's sponsored by mtn you faggot

i'd advertise a retarded useless product for free euro paint too

^its assholes like you that make america such a terrible and shameful place to live. Free euro paint?Thats the fucking problem, in america its all about making your own way and material shit, how bout helpin someone out for a change. That why i steal paint, because they charge 4 bucks a can for a product that cost 50cents(guessing, but proably less) to make, instead of charging a tiny markup and helping someone else out.( directed towards feed yer ego)

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now