Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Grasp

Folkston

I've been dying to go to the Folkston Funnel for some time now. Anyone been and think it's worth it for benching? Maybe a little 12oz Meetup should happen? We all bring some shit for BBQ and have a little cookout and trade books?

"the mainline in and out of florida is jam packed with lines coming anywhere between 2 and 10 minutes apart"

its definitely non stop action i can tell you that.

if you really like trains you wont be disappointed.

even if you just KIND OF like them a little wee bit.

Heading up there Jan 22nd if anyone else is interesting in forming some kind of meet up.

it's pretty awesome. shit dies down a little bit between the hours of 3-5 it seems like, but usually you wont go 5-10 minutes without something rolling though. i've met a ton of awesome old rail fans and heard tons of stories. bbq grills, ceiling fans, picnic tables, free internet and the local csx radio on overhead.

it's pretty awesome. shit dies down a little bit between the hours of 3-5 it seems like, but usually you wont go 5-10 minutes without something rolling though. i've met a ton of awesome old rail fans and heard tons of stories. bbq grills, ceiling fans, picnic tables, free internet and the local csx radio on overhead.

benching orgasm!

90 percent of everything that comes to and leaves florida rides through the folks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now