Folkston

Grasp

I've been dying to go to the Folkston Funnel for some time now. Anyone been and think it's worth it for benching? Maybe a little 12oz Meetup should happen? We all bring some shit for BBQ and have a little cookout and trade books?

"the mainline in and out of florida is jam packed with lines coming anywhere between 2 and 10 minutes apart"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
it's pretty awesome. shit dies down a little bit between the hours of 3-5 it seems like, but usually you wont go 5-10 minutes without something rolling though. i've met a ton of awesome old rail fans and heard tons of stories. bbq grills, ceiling fans, picnic tables, free internet and the local csx radio on overhead.

benching orgasm!

• 4 months later...
it's pretty awesome. shit dies down a little bit between the hours of 3-5 it seems like, but usually you wont go 5-10 minutes without something rolling though. i've met a ton of awesome old rail fans and heard tons of stories. bbq grills, ceiling fans, picnic tables, free internet and the local csx radio on overhead.

90 percent of everything that comes to and leaves florida rides through the folks.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...