Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
complex

Justification

I am too good at justifying my bad habits. Is anyone else on this boat?

As much as i shouldn't smoke I always find a reason why its okay.

How do I stop things like this?

fuck.

arizona iced tea has dangerous levels of mercury in its ingredients.

its geared and marketed for MASS consumption...

please justify drinking mercury on a massive nationwide scale.

(whilst you think your getting a good deal for your dollar?!)

arizona iced tea has dangerous levels of mercury in its ingredients.

its geared and marketed for MASS consumption...

please justify drinking mercury on a massive nationwide scale.

(whilst you think your getting a good deal for your dollar?!)

At first I was intrigued...but then I realized you're just an idiot.

If you want to quit smoking, it's really easy.

The next time you get a chest cold that sucks but doesn't incapacitate you, go to any liquor store in the hood and buy two packs of stale menthol ultra lights. It seems like every bodega will have a couple cartons of gnarly cigarettes they can't move....go for the dustiest, cheapest ones you can find.

Proceed to pull an all-nighter drinking cheap beer and energy drinks while chain smoking like it's going out of style. You should be able to finish both packs by dawn because of the lack of nicotine, so you'll be able to savor that aged, minty taste of Dorals from the Clinton administration.

Oh, and try to save at least half of the cigarette butts in a plastic bag as a souvenir. They're a good reminder during those moments of weakness...instead of lighting up, pull one of the butts out of the bag and smell it.

Then take an air hit off of it. Yeah, that's what it's all about...pure satisfaction.

• Like 1

^^^^^^^^hahahahhahahahhaha

I stopped smoking 8 or 9 days ago. Everything was managable until i brewed a pot of coffee a couple days back. I used to smoke alot with my coffee and then not so much the rest of the day. Huge Bummer. Coffee triggered an enormous nicotine catastrophe. Im stayin the course tho. Trick to quitting smoking is you actually have to quit... ENTIRELY. You cant smoke occasionally. Cant smoke when you drink or with your coffee. Atleast i cant. If i dont go all in i fold

I smoke once in a while, usually only at night and after I've had a few drinks. I'm a lot better about smoking than I used to be...I can take it or leave it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now