diss ths bitches

Guest BLINK_evryda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Christ,you try to be nice to someone....

"Bust back?"Alright dude,I don't have a scanner,but I happen to know where one of my tired-ass two-year-old flicks resides on the web,so I'm gonna try to post it.You'll notice it's done IN PAINT on an ACTUAL SURFACE rather than on some construction paper with those crayola magic markers you're rockin.After I fucking post this,say tomorrow maybe,I'm gonna go down to my local Kinko's and scan my book and my flicks and subsequently BLOW YOUR FUCKING CHILDISH MIND.Hint of an advent my fucking ass...Dude,if you've been writing graff for seven years I think it's time to throw in the towel and give up.In reality,however,I think this is just your way of overcompensating for your lack of "old-schoolness" or perhaps for your little ass dick.Fuck you,whippersnapper...

hopefully this will prove a point and maybe take you down a notch.

You've got way to much fucking ego for someone producing such garbage. You need to learn basic simple letters. to prove my point:

http://www.jumex.org/~nbf/pics/ese32.jpg'>

this is very basic simple letteform. no extensions...no "bits"....no attempts at 3-d....no characters. Just letters. And without sounding like I'm full of myself, this burns all your shit right now.

I'm modest....I think I'm far behind where I should be, and years away from being somone worth attention. And if you were just starting out I'd probably try to offer encouragement. But if you've been at this 7 years and thats the best you can come up with just give it up. Or at least start doing straight letters and make some kind of attempt at learning letterform...

Guest BLINK_evryda

regulator you have no room to talk anymore. I dont know the real world???

ahahhahahahahahaaaaa This shit is only for my amusement. I know your loser asses mentalities and i know all the buttons to press to invigorate you morons into your drunk on ignorance stuper. Im sorry that complex metaphors are beyond your thought capability but figure it out moron. It is most certainly beyond me that you would revert to saying im high class because you dont understand a 4 word phrase. Its not even a complete sentence i would think your "lower class" ass could figure that out since us high types only speak in complete sentences. Half of this forum is pathetic and i am ashamed to say that i even associate with the realm of graffiti. Furthermore ashamed to think that the moderators of this site even allow such impotence that lies within your feeble amature minds. Do you seriuosly have nothing better to do than diss on my lame ass?? I am not a hardcore graffer, i only said that shit because i like extreme hyperbole. None of that i intended to be taken in context, but then again i didnt test these murky waters. I am not surprised though since this attitude displayed by you losers is a growing trend in the virtual atmosphere. It is really sad and desolte though and i feel no pity for you fucks, because if you met me in person and set me off like this in "the real world",[thats outside of your house regulator] you would pray for a 'hint of an advent' of your final days just so that you could look to the future for something better than the atrophy that i would enthrall you to.

peep that fuckface*

*fuckface: being one who recieves oral intercourse in there oral recepticale; and or one who engages in none sexual relations{as defined by the king of all scum; former president William Clinton}

and ps faggots,

poseur is spelled with a u because it is from a french root, IT IS NOT A GODDAMN ENGLISH ROOTED WORD

but of course you arrognat nationalist nazi skin head mentalitied pieces of shit couldnt figure that out since are blinded by medai washed culture

and thats exactly what i expect from you lame duck lemmings who only want to aspire to being an artist becuase you think you are not the norm, well guess what youare, so wake the fuck up and fly right faggots

fall into line or fall out and die with integrity, losers

im out

Guest BLINK_evryda
Originally posted by NumbNuts

http://knoxhiphop.tripod.com//sitebuilderc...wredwhateva.jpg

Like I say,wait til tomorrow you little cocksucker,shit's gonna hit you like a ton of bricks.This flick is two years old fucker.

two years old or non-existing

go back to 5th grade and learn your time spans for grammar you imp*

*i didnt want to stoop to your level by using your subserviant word; all apologies

oh and ese

get off it assfuck

yeah i have been doing this for 7 years but that is from this first and last time i put a pencil to the paper at an attempt to write.

that doesn mean i have been doing it everyday for 7 years straight er go im a little rusty and i mastered simple letter form a long time ago, jerk-off.

Translation: I just got fucking schooled but I'm too pussy to admit it, so I'll try and play it off like I was joking around and don't really care about graff.

And you use "big" words properly (from a technical sense) but sheerly for the sake of using them, not because it's appropriate to. It makes you look like a pretentious asshole...

Guest BLINK_evryda

i like yer great usage of round objects and your superior way that you bite lame ass we graphic such as tripods wonder of an icon

you idiot it doesnt work

and i am not using "big words" to make me seem older.

get it straight moron fuck

Guest BLINK_evryda

i dont have much left to say because it seems i have no real inspiration other than touching up on being literally articulate but i dont think you are at any motion to judge my grammar skills since you consider yourself so modest.

hmmmmm i smell some hypocracy??

anyone else smell that???

next time ill spell check it for you unimaginative retards

Originally posted by BLINK_evryda

i dont have much left to say because it seems i have no real inspiration other than touching up on being literally articulate but i dont think you are at ant motion to judge my grammar skills since you consider yourself so modest.

hmmmmm i smell some hypocracy??

anyone else smell that???

I retract my previous statement regarding your proper use (from a technical standpoint) of "big" words. you can't even manage that.

"at ant motion to judge my grammar skills"

what the fuck does that mean? how can you manage to use a simple word like "motion" improperly?

Well,fuck,the link works for me.The image is called "yellowredwhateva.jpg"Actually,I just made it all up so Blink would respect me.Now you guys know my dirty little secret...I'm so ashamed...sniff sniff...At least I can still read ant motion of the literally articulate...

good lord this post blew up its funny as shit and blink the olny reason no noe is posting anythnig is because in your current state of sucking anyone in this thread could prolly tear you down with a tagg but its too much time and energy to post somthing that simple just to show you so we jsut continue making fun of you

Guest BLINK_evryda

thats great and all but your all just a bunch of lame fucks who are full of your selves, not that there is that much there.

i still want to see what you lame asses think is tight or is gonna blow me away because if this is the case i would know exaclty who you are, as in your names and what town you are from but the truth is yous guys suck and find your worth in graffiti and no more than that. I know that if i posted some drawings or some art, you couldnt handle my shit, nad yes i am whack. Whacker than you can imagine so dont fucking piss me off, im legally insane and i like to admit it.

Guest BLINK_evryda

not to be pretentious,

i have a pece that closely resembles that one but looks a bit better and without the gay ass arrow that looks like a "bunch of penises" or just one and it doesnt resemble the "EVERLAST" logo.

you idiot

numbnuts...go to www.ehomebook.com and post your picture bro...

blink- we are the ones full of ourselves? if you cant take the criticism, then dont post shit. if you know people are going to say it sucks, dont post shit, it's pretty easy really. i dont give a flying fuck if you are insane buddy, because you suck. your sketches suck. and worst of all, your attitude sucks. go fuck yourself...

not to be pretentious,

i have a pece that closely resembles that one but looks a bit better and without the gay ass arrow that looks like a "bunch of penises" or just one and it doesnt resemble the "EVERLAST" logo.

you idiot

well,uh,let's see it sport...that's not exactly my best work,but you'll notice that all the 3d is pointed in the same direction.also,as an afterthought,didn't you tell us all to dis your shit with the title of this thread?Let me get some newer shit on here...jerknuts.

Oh shit...looks like I should back the fuck up...whatever...I'd tell your shit looks like "ChildStyle" in front of you--what the hell would you do about it..huh..tough guy..you've been writing for 7 years(sure as doesn't look like that to me)...listen buddy,I don't care how "dope" you think you are just remember you are not Gods' gift to graffiti..I am not some young punk you can talk shit too...I don't need this screen name to hide behind..let's meet up...so I can slice your throat with my boxcutter,you fuck.

Guest BLINK_evryda

my attitude sucks???

this coming from the guy who most likely idolizes matt groeings twisted mind.

and i am not insane i just threw that in for no reason but to make you feel stupid. honestly constructive criticism would be nice but you fags dont understand that concept. And you suck just as bad as i do, im being honest when i say your piece sucked i am not trying to be a jerk or even trying to make a retort, honestly it sucked. i've been in crews with guys who rivalk DAIM and the dot com boys.

my attitude sucks???

this coming from the guy who most likely idolizes matt groeings twisted mind.

and i am not insane i just threw that in for no reason but to make you feel stupid. honestly constructive criticism would be nice but you fags dont understand that concept. And you suck just as bad as i do, im being honest when i say your piece sucked i am not trying to be a jerk or even trying to make a retort, honestly it sucked. i've been in crews with guys who rivalk DAIM and the dot com boys.

1.bah hah hahahahahahahahahah!!!

2.My shit's old(believe it or don't,I don't care)

3.My shit's in PAINT

4.You're jumping at 455 like he's me

5.No one cares about your "crews"

6.You suck,and not just from a graffiti standpoint

7.Baharhahrhahahahahahahaha!!!

Archived