Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mr.friske

graffiti etiquette

just thought id make a thread about certain things people should respect and abide by in the graffiti world.

eg. like tagging on places of worship, houses, crossing cunts and not having the balls to state your name etc.

was at these old war bunkers painting. good spot. lots of tunnels etc etc. always rumours of gothic rituals and that. so we were painting and my mate went to chuck a piss, hears a HEY and me and him turned around. it was a dude in a KKK out fit with some more of them behind him. we hit the legs and got out of there asap!

another time at the same spot my mate saw a dead baby there..not cool.

still a good chill spot though hahaha

you are full of shit, you're like 15.

you want to talk about etiquette? start with taking the pictures of people doing back ons off your myspace, you aren't them and you don't know them.

never said i was them just thought it was a good flick. just thought this would be a good idea for a thread and yes those stories are real but yeah.. sorry if i offended anyone

will the slayer of threads slay this thread please? i mean honestly. 12ozprophet.com is a "graffiti etiquette" thread. everything on here should give you a little bit of that. and if you need a thread for simple shit like dont tag over shit and resect good work than i will paint toy ass bitch on your forhead and kick you in nuts.

simple:

don't do anything you aren't prepared to take the consequences for.

:D I gots no teeth.

I have always gone with the thought that if anyone you new , another writer ,a family member , or a friend or foe saw something you had done,and found out it was you who had done it, could you honestly stand by your actions or would you feel stupid. I am referring to say, writing on a church or anyplace that would be considered above and beyond. I have always found that to be all the etiquette I needed. Just because this is graffiti doesn't mean you have to be a total loser. Although I know that these days when you look around not many writers have respect for much of anything.

just thought id make a thread about certain things people should respect and abide by in the graffiti world.

eg. like tagging on places of worship, houses, crossing cunts and not having the balls to state your name etc.

triumph2.jpg

only problem is thanks mostly to "getting up" and marc ecko's whack ass the flood of fucktards disrespecting legends (local and worldwide) and damaging legit shit because it will make them "gang$tuhz in day hoodz"...not to mention tag bangers/gang members...they really fuck up the flow.

good example of a "marc ecko" generation writer:

wack thread, its graffiti fuck the bullshit, no etiquette here!!!

writing graff doesn't give you the right to act like a complete ignorant fuck...though some people choose to anyway, but that of course, is a faulty gene pool.

will the slayer of threads slay this thread please? i mean honestly. 12ozprophet.com is a "graffiti etiquette" thread. everything on here should give you a little bit of that. and if you need a thread for simple shit like dont tag over shit and resect good work than i will paint toy ass bitch on your forhead and kick you in nuts.

on a second note....BUMP

Just keep getting up and try not to get gang banged by a bunch of homeless old men, or bring homeless old men with you, who you could possibly later gang bang with.

In my view graffiti should be banned. Two days back there was a big problem in my locality. Someone had painted the picture of a local leader on the wall of a mosque. It was a small issue but political leaders made it big for their mileage. Soon members of the two communities started to fight with each other. Finally curfew had to be implemented to stop the problem. All these things happened because of one picture which some conveniently call by the name “graffiti”.

binladenq.jpg

In my view graffiti should be banned. Two days back there was a big problem in my locality. Someone had painted the picture of a local leader on the wall of a mosque. It was a small issue but political leaders made it big for their mileage. Soon members of the two communities started to fight with each other. Finally curfew had to be implemented to stop the problem. All these things happened because of one picture which some conveniently call by the name “graffiti”.

Did the Sheikh cut his hands off?

Graffiti etiquette depends on the writer...

say a prayer...have a shot, or two before you go.

personal property and small businesses off limits. and places of worship

pretty much any " Public" property is mine for the taking.

ask to borrow paint never take or i will stab you in the neck.

your crew gets hemmed up....you get hemmed up as well.

NEVER STEAL FROM YOUR CREW.

always watch ur crews six.

and last but not least...always save space.

this is just my etiquette.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now