graffiti etiquette

mr.friske

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
was at these old war bunkers painting. good spot. lots of tunnels etc etc. always rumours of gothic rituals and that. so we were painting and my mate went to chuck a piss, hears a HEY and me and him turned around. it was a dude in a KKK out fit with some more of them behind him. we hit the legs and got out of there asap!

another time at the same spot my mate saw a dead baby there..not cool.

still a good chill spot though hahaha

you are full of shit, you're like 15.

you want to talk about etiquette? start with taking the pictures of people doing back ons off your myspace, you aren't them and you don't know them.

• 4 weeks later...

will the slayer of threads slay this thread please? i mean honestly. 12ozprophet.com is a "graffiti etiquette" thread. everything on here should give you a little bit of that. and if you need a thread for simple shit like dont tag over shit and resect good work than i will paint toy ass bitch on your forhead and kick you in nuts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have always gone with the thought that if anyone you new , another writer ,a family member , or a friend or foe saw something you had done,and found out it was you who had done it, could you honestly stand by your actions or would you feel stupid. I am referring to say, writing on a church or anyplace that would be considered above and beyond. I have always found that to be all the etiquette I needed. Just because this is graffiti doesn't mean you have to be a total loser. Although I know that these days when you look around not many writers have respect for much of anything.

• 2 months later...

only problem is thanks mostly to "getting up" and marc ecko's whack ass the flood of fucktards disrespecting legends (local and worldwide) and damaging legit shit because it will make them "gang$tuhz in day hoodz"...not to mention tag bangers/gang members...they really fuck up the flow.

good example of a "marc ecko" generation writer:

wack thread, its graffiti fuck the bullshit, no etiquette here!!!

writing graff doesn't give you the right to act like a complete ignorant fuck...though some people choose to anyway, but that of course, is a faulty gene pool.

will the slayer of threads slay this thread please? i mean honestly. 12ozprophet.com is a "graffiti etiquette" thread. everything on here should give you a little bit of that. and if you need a thread for simple shit like dont tag over shit and resect good work than i will paint toy ass bitch on your forhead and kick you in nuts.

on a second note....BUMP

In my view graffiti should be banned. Two days back there was a big problem in my locality. Someone had painted the picture of a local leader on the wall of a mosque. It was a small issue but political leaders made it big for their mileage. Soon members of the two communities started to fight with each other. Finally curfew had to be implemented to stop the problem. All these things happened because of one picture which some conveniently call by the name “graffiti”.

binladenq.jpg

In my view graffiti should be banned. Two days back there was a big problem in my locality. Someone had painted the picture of a local leader on the wall of a mosque. It was a small issue but political leaders made it big for their mileage. Soon members of the two communities started to fight with each other. Finally curfew had to be implemented to stop the problem. All these things happened because of one picture which some conveniently call by the name “graffiti”.

Did the Sheikh cut his hands off?

Graffiti etiquette depends on the writer...

say a prayer...have a shot, or two before you go.

personal property and small businesses off limits. and places of worship

pretty much any " Public" property is mine for the taking.

ask to borrow paint never take or i will stab you in the neck.

your crew gets hemmed up....you get hemmed up as well.

NEVER STEAL FROM YOUR CREW.

always watch ur crews six.

and last but not least...always save space.

this is just my etiquette.

• 3 weeks later...

spot etiquette.. (legals, chill walls etc.)

half this shit you should know anyway..

1. don't paint over what you can't burn (duh)

2. don't leave your dregs lying around, thats a good way to get pieces dogged by bored kids..

3. if its in an out of the way place, don't tag everything on the way there, thats a good way to piss off the locals and draw heat to the spot..

4. if the place is filled with pieces, don't turn up and do a half assed throw up.. come on.. that shit belongs on the street, not in a hall of fame.

5. if the place looks like it hardly sees use, and pieces last for a while, help keep it that way, don't spread the word to too many people, last thing the spot needs is to get filled with toys looking for a place to practise.

thats just my opinion on how you should behave at a hall of fame..

• Like 1