30 year old basment dweller gets his own reality show

JuelzSantana

YO im sitting here watchin this show (Frank the entertainer basement affair) realizing that (although hes a douche who 31 still living in his parent's basement) any1 can really get a reality show... maybe if i shoot enuff dope and fuck enuff aids infested hooker On TV, that I to my get my very out reality show! Lookin for the trailer and the list or broads on it. and yes im mad!!!

AND yes i do realize i have been on the longest runnin cartoon sitcom in history

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
maybe if i shoot enuff dope and fuck enuff aids infested hooker On TV, that I to my get my very out reality show!

flava flav beat you to it.

and your name is a simpsons character, did you know that? that must have been tough growing up.

cheers!

It's not that surprising dude got a show...they're giving away these "romance" show gigs like candy and he was on a grip of other shows like this aired by the same network.

I wish they would give a LEGIT basement dweller a show, like an extremely socially awkward type who wasn't just lazy but an irredeemable weirdo to boot...this guy not so much.

It's not that surprising dude got a show...they're giving away these "romance" show gigs like candy and he was on a grip of other shows like this aired by the same network.

I wish they would give a LEGIT basement dweller a show, like an extremely socially awkward type who wasn't just lazy but an irredeemable weirdo to boot...this guy not so much.

yeah this dude is just one of those pathetic/creep types, grasping at 15 mins the real basement dudes are c.h.u.d. shut-ins who want nothing to do with light of any-kind be it spotlight or daylight. no understanding of any basic human interaction, an oontzer maybe?