Drugs aren't Free or Drug Free?

Crocodile Tears

drugs:  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal philosophy has always been that if you get to the point where you need something all the time, you've fucked up.

If you're taking something that might kill you, you've fucked up.

But if you're able to recreationally take something for fun, and it doesn't negatively affect your life or your relationships, then by all means, get fucked up.

When i was young i went crazy on pretty much everything. Fucked me up a fair bit, but those experiences made me who i am now., and i had the opportunity to do it all again, I wouldn't change anything. I don't think it matters what you do or don't do, but what you take from it. Sounds corny, but fuck it.

I dont do drugs. Ive smoked weed a couple of times in highschool but that was only when a friend and I would skip on an occasion. He would always smoke and I participated but never really enjoyed it. I drink sometimes to the point of black outs, in a way that is as bad as taking any drugs. I dont back any drugs worse than weed because of the harder affects on the body. People will do what they want and thats fine with me. I just look out for myself and my friends. Ive seen 2 close friends go off the deep end (not death) and they are no longer the same people they used to be even after sobering up.

you turned your friends into junkies for a quick buck.

worse than snitchin in some peoples eyes.

but i don't judge. just think it's a little douche-baggy to come up on your friends weakness like that. especially if those same friends are dead because of it.

i never turned any of my friends out.. let me explain....

the main and basically only people i sold to was some random white thug wanna be who lived in my complex... he was a 29 year old fuckin lame and a idiot who still lived with his parents and had no job... he was like that white kid from school who fronted like he was hood... met him in the parking lot walking home and his ass came up talkin bout he just moved to the neighborhood and wants to meet neighbors and asked if i wanted a beer.. i mean he was cool at first untill he started frontin on how many times he got locked up and how hood he was and what not.. i also almost beat his ass a couple times for trying to treat me and what not cause i was the lil nigga from the way.. i mean he was fat and waaay taller than me but i could care less.. one time we kicked it and he tried acting tough to me and my guys out of nowhere for nothin.. so me AND one of my homies treated him and made him look like a bitch and we didnt even beat his ass.. he was just a big tall fat lame ass nigga... but him and his girl was the main ones callin me for it like 24/7 his parents even tried buyin from me at one point.. even tried paying me in nothing but change.. i mean dimes, nickles, quarters, even pennys... yea i sold to him but he wasnt a "friend of mine".. he was just that nigga you know... i didnt sell to my uncle neither he was like that for the longest way before i even thought about drugs... but i didnt slang that for long i wasnt heavy on it like that or nothin...

i don't smoke weed. i drink. sometimes when i drink a lot i might do some e. even rarer then that i might do yay...

but weed sucks.

pills are something i got kinda addicted to when i fucked up my knee. but unless im getting them for free or dirt cheap i don't really do them anymore because i don't have insurance.

Did almost everything, I am clean now.

I don't hate on folks using until they start acting like fiends...

To be honest I don't miss it much, sometimes I wish I was still smoking herbs but after daily use for over a decade I am happy to be off the shit.

I think everyone should try some form of pyschedelic....

I was on my way to a college sports carreer until drugs and graf got in the way, no regrets, but I take a big part in making sure my younger brother and sister don't end up how I did..

this.

though i have absolutely no experience with this, i have a tremendous amount of respect for anyone who knows they hit rock bottom, then can come back from it and stay back, is more then commendable.

conquering addiction is forcing yourself to go beyond what human will was designed for, props to you ralphy.

nsmb im not looking for permission lol if i havent hit the pipe by now its never gonna happen nor do i want it to.

I just couldn't live my life happily, knowing that I didn't try almost everything at least once. I never want to take another motherfuckers 'word for it'. Some things need to be experienced for the self ya' feels? There are a few exceptions like Heroin and Scripts of all sorts. I don't need to try that shit out seeing as I know how it goes and how most of those heads end up. It's a road I've decided not to let myself go down, however no ill-will to those that do take that route.

We all have our drug of choice. For some it's caffiene, for others it's opiates. And after being consistantly fucked up and cloudy brained for the last couple years I'm even noticing that sobriety *is a trip in it's own right.

Drugs are never a good thing no matter how hard the people using them try to convince themselves.

Not true.

There are many, many great ideas and things that have come from the use of drugs and the altered states of perception it gives you. Billions upon billions of people throughout mankind's history would disagree with your statement.

And if I really need to list examples you're not thinking hard enough on the subject. I could recommend more than just a few substances that might help you get those thoughts flowing.

We all have our drug of choice. For some it's caffiene, for others it's opiates. And after being consistantly fucked up and cloudy brained for the last couple years I'm even noticing that sobriety a trip in it's own right.

the thing is the sensation that something gives us.