Drugs aren't Free or Drug Free?

Crocodile Tears

drugs:  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

what shai said.... drugs are great but im too irresponsible to take them

sobriety is great but boring.

I will say this tho.... If while you are an adolescent and young adult you

dont use drugs at all and you still grow up to be poor, unemployed, or have a

shit job YOU FAIL

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have nothing against people who smoke, and don't give a shit about peoples extracurricular activities.

i don't smoke bud(anymore..been years and years)

i barely drink anymore. i used to drink a couple every night, and get fucked up fairly often.

stopped that.. it's lost its fun for me.

/not straight edge tho

i do smoke cigarettes however. something i can't stop. i smoke a pack every 2 days which isn't that bad

compared to some people i know..but it's still not the greatest habit. been smoking almost 10 years now

i live a fairly clean life, and i enjoy it. to each their own. my friends think im a buster for not drinking

much anymore tho. shit gets old, and i just watch them get silly and am glad i don't have to deal

with a killer hangover the next morning

Man, I tried a lot of drugs last year, mainly out of curiosity. Had an equal amount of good and bad experiences, but for this year I'll just stick with weed. Since smoking weed daily actually helps me out physically and mentally. Plus I've seen how harder drugs have screwed up some of my friends.

I'll still take psychedelics every once in a while, helped expand my mind haha.

Alcohol is whatever to me, I'll drink it, but not to get drunk.

connoisseur of fine green herbal nuggets and occasional acid hits here. college kid too, gotta drink. ive also been known to blacken my lungs 8-10 times a day.

lifes too stressful sometimes, gotta chill out somehow. some people do yoga, i smoke pot.

Here's the stone cold truth-

Drugs are great. It's a damn shame I can't do them responsibly, and it sucks that people tend to look at me funny when I tell them what I like to get into once in a while (which is pretty much anything besides LSD).

Sobriety is great too, but after a year or so it's kind of boring. However, if you're drug free from the jump, stay that way. The one thing I've learned from all my shenanigans is that it's really not worth the risk.

Once again- we're on the same page my man

EDIT- Only over LSD after too much time spent out of body

I used to take a lot of drugs, basically anything anyone offered me and it fucked me up quite a bit, heroin addiction etc etc I also used to drink excessively for years as well and that takes its toll on you.

I wouldn't go back and change any of that however I wouldn't bother with most stuff if it was offered to me. I do smoke weed regularly still but I rarely ever drink and haven't touched any other drugs in a few years now.

I never used to draw while tripping or on mushrooms, I am tempted to get some mushroooms purely to see what kind of sketches I come up with but that is jst a lil experiment I wanna try I wouldnt make it a regular thing because acid fucked my head up when I was a teenager.

The weird things is although I have been there done it with a lot of drugs I have no tolerance towards junkies.

I've always drank heavily, and probably always will until I have a reason not to, yahmean?

As for drugs, I didn't touch any untl I was 20. I the last year and a half I've tried coke, E, molly, vikes, percs, xanax, klonopin, codeine, GHB, some muscle relaxers, adderall, and acid. I think that's it?

The only ones I ever enjoyed and have continued to do are coke and E, albeit that's usually just for special occassions