Drugs aren't Free or Drug Free?

Crocodile Tears

drugs:  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We all have our drug of choice. For some it's caffiene, for others it's opiates. And after being consistantly fucked up and cloudy brained for the last couple years I'm even noticing that sobriety a trip in it's own right.

For some that choose to change and decided 100% sobriety go through some serious hell. I think that is what keeps a lot of people from being sober. Even something as simple as alcohol. I remember when I started to cut back. I used to drink every night and I decided to cut it dry and drink maybe once a week. drugs and alcohol mess up your R.E.M cycle bad and I went weeks with the most agitating sleep cycles. Yeah I know it wasnt painfully or anything but it wasnt fun in any way.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like option #2. :(

My teen years were predicated on drugs. *And by that we were either doing drugs, arranging to get drugs or going to get drugs.

drugstore_cowboy.jpg

come to think of it, that's all we did too.

i used to envy the people who didn't do drugs. what the fuck could they be doing that's more interesting than sitting on this couch high as hell?

Originally Posted by allfreetime (View Original Post)

I don't like option #2.

My teen years were predicated on drugs. *And by that we were either doing drugs, arranging to get drugs or going to get drugs.

come to think of it, that's all we did too.

i used to envy the people who didn't do drugs. what the fuck could they be doing that's more interesting than sitting on this couch high as hell?

wasted youth..... wish i could get it back. fuck, you don't know how many times in my adult like i have regretted not going to fucking summer camp or some shit.....

Hair-on to acid, done it all. Had fun while it lasted but now my life is fucked.

i'm sayyyiiing. i got burnt out on hallucinogens at the age of 16. over did it a little. after i recovered from thatt a couple years later i started trying other drugs such as coke and opiates. couldnt really fuck with the acid and shrooms anymore. i was diagnosed with schizo-effective disorder and am on like three different meds. if your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough.

I don't do drugs or drink to much. Not that I really have anything against it but I have panic disorder and have horrible panic attacks like everyday. So when I smoke I get mad paranoid. The last time I smoked weed I thought I was having a heartattack and ending up having to walk home through the hood at like midnight all stoned out of my mind. Im lucky I didn't get caught up or robbed. I dont drink alchohol too often mostly becuase I dont want to end up like the rest of my family, who are alchoholics. I don't pop pills for the same reason I dont smoke weed, I get mad paranoid. as for meth or heroin or anything like that i wont touch the stuff ever and will never associate with people who do it. Too much drama comes with that shit. I had an uncle who's girl used to do heroin and meth and shit like that and he ended up turning to a life of crime to feed HER addiction and spending time in prison. he's an addict himself now and its sad becuase he was a pretty cool guy. I really do want to smoke weed tho. I remember before I would get those panic attacks it was really enjoyable and it took ALOT of stress outta my life which was a godsend. But I hate having those attacks and I fear I might have high blood pressure and I dont want the weedsmoke to effect that in anyway either. so im fucked haha.

but i dont talk down or look down on anyone who smokes or do drugs. everyone does what they do for a reason and i wish them the best of luck...

ive smoked weed a bunch of times at parties or with friends but it doesnt do much for me there, i get a bit sketchy of people i don't know well.

if im gonna smoke weed i prefer to just chill around the house, watch some cartoons or movies, listen to some music and eat good food. that said i never buy weed so that mmight happen once every 6 months at that.

i used to take oxys all the damn time. i only stopped coz my script ran out and coz of the constant nose bleeds from the blood thinning.

i drink a lot, working on that.

i tried mushrooms once; let to the scariest time of my life, i could have died or gone to jail, i look back on it as one of the funniest things that ever happened.

never tried ecstasy and probably won't, only dirty people take it where i'm from. i doubt ill try coke unless i go out of the country coz the quality of ours is shit.

i still want to try xannax

my 2 cents

I don't drink. I'll smoke a cig occasionally now. I quit but will maybe smoke a handfull of cigs a year. I dont smoke weed or anything. Although lately I've been thinking/remember my pothead days and getting the urge to smoke a j. It's been over 12 years or so probably more. Ill take a vicodin once in a while but for its intended purpose. I am by no means health conscious or straightedge or anything like that and don't care if people around me partake.

Here's the stone cold truth-

Drugs are great. It's a damn shame I can't do them responsibly, and it sucks that people tend to look at me funny when I tell them what I like to get into once in a while (which is pretty much anything besides LSD).

Sobriety is great too, but after a year or so it's kind of boring. However, if you're drug free from the jump, stay that way. The one thing I've learned from all my shenanigans is that it's really not worth the risk.

Curiosity kills the cat. has always been my motto

I've done several different things. And I've liked them all reallly liked them

but I hate the day after so much I've either stopped certain one's or very rarely partake.

It's a to each their own and how strong is your self control -realistically- kind of thing.

well to me

silly humans and their poisons

read the first 2 1/2 pages but got distracted by trying to relight my joint...

but seriously, moderation is key...

i'm trying to stop smoking cigs.

on day 3 of being tobacco free..

5-6 joints so far today to maintain...

but i do feel like i'm doing myself a favor...

umm, drugs are bad. mmmkaaay... but i just took this picture on em.

4246588965_126a79d2d5.jpg

• Like 1

read the first 2 1/2 pages but got distracted by trying to relight my joint...

but seriously, moderation is key...

i'm trying to stop smoking cigs.

on day 3 of being tobacco free..

5-6 joints so far today to maintain...

but i do feel like i'm doing myself a favor...

umm, drugs are bad. mmmkaaay... but i just took this picture on em.

4246588965_126a79d2d5.jpg

i like how the top half is in focus and the bottom half isn't...and its a close up :lol:

• Like 1

Unless you're straightedge or 9 years old, how the hell do you manage to have never smoked weed in your life?

I don't even like weed, and I still manage to hit the blunt every now and then.

Like the time you were so high, you figured nobody would notice that you had used your various other accounts to prop your new name? Even though you had less than 30 posts?

I just remembered the one time i took some pills. They were my homie's anti-depressants he left at our apartment.i forgot what the name of the stuff was exactly. Roomie #1 and I both took 2. Roomie #2 didn't feel anything with two so after awhile took another one. And since they were anti-depressants we figured we'd get a good feeling off em..

No

Roomie #1: diarrhea throughout the night

Roomie #2: couldn't get to sleep til sunrise

Myself: Crashed out hard. I remember going to my morning class the next day but i was so out of it. Don't remember what happend besides being there. got home and crashed out again and I never take naps so it was weird for me

We all felt out of it the following day

At least we tried....

I don't know if they were really anti dep we just assumed because when my friend wouldn't take them he'd act like real bitch. When he first started taking them it only took a day maybe two to kick in so i guess the pills mighta been something else.