Drugs aren't Free or Drug Free?

Crocodile Tears

drugs:  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have noticed a few threads on this board that are drug related or explicitly about drugs of a certain type. And from what I have read there are a lot of you who fuck with narcotics in more then one way.

So I was wondering if anyone else here was like me.

I drink frequently, but I was never inclined to smoke cigarettes, I have never done coke or fucked with pills, and never tried weed. Growing up it was always around/available, now all my homeboys fuck with some sort of drug here and there, my license has been used to cut lines more then a few times but I myself never tried any hard or weak drug for that matter, never been interested in the least, am i nuts?

I am far from the straight edge type of mentality, I don't frown on people for their habits. My sisters rolled blunts, but at the same time i would not date a chick who pops pills or smokes weed/cigarettes.

Anyone in the same boat as myself?

ps

I will admit I am fascinated with that show INTERVENTION (but i only like the ones with happy endings/nh) if that makes any sense?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smoke weed like a chimney and I know a lot of cool people who don't, but are willing to swiss cheese up their livers. I do my thing you do yours. It's all good until people start trying to force substances on others who don't want anything to do with them.

Weed is still for niggers though.

• Like 1

haha. are you asking us for permission to try drugs?

dude life is about the experience. try anything once /nh

just realize that theres a reason Elvis died from pills, and Willie Nelson smokes pot and eats shrooms and still makes it to his tour dates. theres some shit you can get away with, some you can't.

you need a mentor.

willienelson.jpg

Willie Hugh Nelson (born April 30, 1933 - still alive) = consumes natural drugs regularly

versus

elvis_pills.jpg00009658.jpg

Elvis Aaron (or Arona) Presley (January 8, 1935 – August 16, 1977) = consumed man made pharmaceuticals until he died fat bloated and constipated on a toilet. he died taking a shit.

i smoke.. i drink.. im suppose to stop but i cant...

im a dog... i love hoes.. and im addicted to money cars and clothes...

DO IT BIG NIGGUH!!!

but in all seriousness i just smoke weed and drink really.. ive popped beans

before thats pretty straight but other than that im straaaight with the coke and all..

i used to sell it and seen how it turned people out and didnt like it.. plus my uncle

was strung out on that shit and started hittin the rock afterwards so im goooooood...

i just drink now but i used to smoke a lot and get a little crazy with benzos. after a couple close calls on some heath ledger shit and realizing that weed doesn't really make my life any better, i cut that shit out. i realized about 5 months ago that cigarettes are disgusting and expensive so i cut that shit out too. beer and the occasional shot are good enough for me to have a good time.

• Like 1

Did almost everything, I am clean now.

I don't hate on folks using until they start acting like fiends...

To be honest I don't miss it much, sometimes I wish I was still smoking herbs but after daily use for over a decade I am happy to be off the shit.

I think everyone should try some form of pyschedelic....

I was on my way to a college sports carreer until drugs and graf got in the way, no regrets, but I take a big part in making sure my younger brother and sister don't end up how I did..

• Like 1

im straaaight with the coke and all..

i used to sell it and seen how it turned people out and didnt like it.. plus my uncle

was strung out on that shit and started hittin the rock afterwards so im goooooood...

you turned your friends into junkies for a quick buck.

worse than snitchin in some peoples eyes.

but i don't judge. just think it's a little douche-baggy to come up on your friends weakness like that. especially if those same friends are dead because of it.

• Like 1

i just drink now but i used to smoke a lot and get a little crazy with benzos. after a couple close calls on some heath ledger shit and realizing that weed doesn't really make my life any better, i cut that shit out. i realized about 5 months ago that cigarettes are disgusting and expensive so i cut that shit out too. beer and the occasional shot are good enough for me to have a good time.

Yeah pretty much this.

I have noticed a few threads on this board that are drug related or explicitly about drugs of a certain type. And from what I have read there are a lot of you who fuck with narcotics in more then one way.

So I was wondering if anyone else here was like me.

I drink frequently, but I was never inclined to smoke cigarettes, I have never done coke or fucked with pills, and never tried weed. Growing up it was always around/available, now all my homeboys fuck with some sort of drug here and there, my license has been used to cut lines more then a few times but I myself never tried any hard or weak drug for that matter, never been interested in the least, am i nuts?

I am far from the straight edge type of mentality, I don't frown on people for their habits. My sisters rolled blunts, but at the same time i would not date a chick who pops pills or smokes weed/cigarettes.

Anyone in the same boat as myself?

ps

I will admit I am fascinated with that show INTERVENTION (but i only like the ones with happy endings/nh) if that makes any sense?

nah youre not nuts.

i never even got drunk until i was in my late 20s.

id say 90% or more of my friends get drunk and/or do some other drugs every day.

i think its a waste of money and time.

ive done coke a handful of times. lsd a few times. mushrooms twice.

other than that ive never done any drugs other than caffiene.

im surrounded by drugs all the time and shit looks really boring.

i called one of my associates a slave the other night and we argued for awhile.

i call em how i sees em.

drugs arent worth the trouble.