LARP (LiveAction Role Playing)

Str8_Nola

Ok so people might think LARPing is gay or we look like idiots doin it,but actuallly if you give it a try its quit enjoyable...we're real life gamers,except we get off the couch an get exercise..ever seen a super fat LARPer? i think not!

Anyways heres a video of my friends and i

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so people might think LARPing is gay or we look like idiots doin it,but actuallly if you give it a try its quit enjoyable...we're real life gamers,except we get off the couch an get exercise..ever seen a super fat LARPer? i think not!

Anyways heres a video of my friends and i

i swear you better be joking or on some whole nother level of sarcasm...

Ok so people might think LARPing is gay or we look like idiots doin it,but actuallly if you give it a try its quit enjoyable...we're real life gamers,except we get off the couch an get exercise..

fag1te.jpg

*edit - yeah i kinda doubted that the video originally posted just happened to be him & his friends, all this hate is just going towards larking in general

I had neighbors when I was younger who did this stuff in the back yard as part of training for a larger event. The LARP-apalooza, I assume. It provided a ton of free entertainment to watch them swing foam swords at each other and flail around on the ground when they were struck.

I found out that my neighbor was a cop, with no children, who invited these kids over to live out their Lord of the Rings fantasies on his property with him so I can only assume that those children were being groomed for pederasty in the future as well.

Then I realized how cool it is to have sword fights ( || ) and was jealous.

but for real... my roomate larp's vampire the masquerade . watching them play is interesting since they use the rsp method which is kinda lame overall to me since i come from old school rifts and forgotten realms , but they really do enjoy themselves and use their imagination without feeling inhibited by the world around them which i can respect....save for them actually saying words like fail,pwnt,/b/tard, and having intense conversations about wrestling.....(there is no need for 5 people in one room to be on 420chan in the /woo/ arguing online with each other.)

i will say the cool thing about this is the books. the whole system on paper is fucking awesome until you see people play it..

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3735035/Vampire_The_Masquerade_%28mixed_editions%29

its worth looking at..at least for the political intrigue and artwork

and they turned this

iw12102004Beholder.jpg

into a bong.

i need this cthuhlu pipe like now

news-cthulhu3.jpg

cthulhu02.JPG

so ill.......