Coke In Ya' Dollar Bills

LexDiamonds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I worked on the photo shoot for Big Doe Rehab, and Raekwon was a fucking nightmare. My guess is that they had a huge pile of fake coke all set up, he arrived five hours late (after all the stores were closed), and insisted that the pile wasn't big enough and that they would have to comp it in later.

I can't imagine why they didn't do a better job on that last part though.

None of these mixtapes have a budget to do a photoshoot, well not most of them. They usually take artist promo photos from their media kit (signed artists with several albums under their belt can have over a hundred high quality pics to chose from)

then they just get some dummy to photochop it up, they just glued raes head on al Pacinos body and color corrected, shopped some glasses on, and there you have it...

But whoo kid might do 1 or 2 mixtapes a year with independant shoots, and clearly it wasn't this

Does someone want to throw a tracklist on here?

Reviews aren't favorable and I have a GRIP of Raekwon, so I don't want to waste my time if I'm not even getting some new shit...and I don't mean the same freestyle over a different beat with an altered name.

Thanks if anyone does.