MONTREAL

famecrazy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

theres a dive bar on st laurent just after ave du pins on the right side called miami and it has pool and 2.50 shots of jameson.

romados (on rachel) has the illest chicken

blue dog and the place next to it have a bunch of coked out chicks. it is about four blocks up from miami on st laurent

if it stops snowing walking up the mountain is always a sick adventure, there are stairs that go straight to the top from peel st. go sledding or some shit.

brutopia on crescent has good beers.

theres a bunch of shisha spots all over the city, step out to smoke weed or whatever, and just relax.

eat some lebanese food, the grimier the better

go to la paryse, this burger place on ontario est, a block before st denis. bomb ass burgers, get the cream cheese burger, don't look back its delicious. their poutine is bomb too

go to this spot i forget the name of on sherbrooke in NDG and get the Mash Up for breakfast. ask around, apparently if you get a double mash up and eat it all you get it for free or something.

---

it is kind of a fail to go in january, i lived in montreal for four years and would not be doing anything about this time of year

go to la paryse, this burger place on ontario est, a block before st denis. bomb ass burgers, get the cream cheese burger, don't look back its delicious. their poutine is bomb too

the girl i stayed with up in montreal lived on the street up the hill from la paryse. place does have amazing burgers. when i wandered in their one day i raved to her how great of a place this was and she had no idea what i was talking about...even though it was at the end of her block and she walked by it everyday. montreal girls are a trip. find one to climb into a warm bed with.