How many times a week do you drink?

Swindle

How often do you drink a week?  

100 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have cut down on drinking a lot in the last few months. might have one drink or beer during the week and save the real drinking for the weekends. i usually crush a few bottles of wine, a bunch of vodka or about 12 beers when i'm really looking to get fucked up.

smoke trees everyday...

currently cutting out pills. had it with them and want to get over them once and for all. and yes, it sucks so far.

Not gonna lie i drink everyday.. But whats considered drinking. Cause i certainly dont get intoxicated everyday. Usually have a beer of three after work or with the associates but i certainly dont get wasted every day.. prolly wasted 1-2 times a week

yep same here

I have been drinking for two years straight. Not to the point of being 'drunk' everyday, but then again I really can't even get drunk any more. My tolerance is through the motherfucking roof - for everything.

Tuesday of last week I really, and I mean really tried to get drunk. This involved countless beers, vodka of various kinds, hennessy, jager, and bushmills. All of them mixed up in my belly quite well with some endo to induce the spins. Welp, next thing I know it's light outside and me and one other friend are finna crack a fifth of Courvoisier VSOP at 7 am. I never got 'drunk'. Nor did I get the spins.

Homeboys girlfriend woke up to find us still chugging. She's like "what the fuck are you guys on?" To which I replied "Nothing but hennessy and good company!" She was implying that we'd scored some coke which might allow us to drink nonstop like we did. No coke passed through my nasals that night.

What I did find out is that I can out drink anybody I know. That's cool when you're a frat boy or in fucking high school, but its nothing to really brag about anymore. Which is why I stopped drinking on New Years day. I definitely have felt that alcohol has hindered my progress, creativity, and motivation lately. Yep, it's going to be a sober January. I've stopped drinking until the day of the super bowl. I aim to quit smoking cigs this month as well.

We'll see how this all pans out.

i try to get drunk and kick it every weekend, but shit just pops ups.

you'll get a way different answer from the homie forsit.

:lol: You're so right. I smoke blunts everyday. Not too many. 4-6. Drink probably 5-7 days week depending on who I'm with. I still get my shit done though.

if i go to the bar im getting drunk.

i can recall 2 or 3x that ive put a beer in my hand and not gotten drunk, it seems futile otherwise. when i drink, i drink to get the whole effect (a nice nice buzz) every now and then i go to far and get stupid, but ive learned to control that and not act like a douche when im really inebriated.

im not a big fan of the taste of most beers or most liquor unless tequila which is actually the only alcohol thats an upper.. a co worker said it best one time at a happy hour.

"this beer is ice cold... tastes like shit but its ice cold"

ive just grown use to the barley and hops or burn from jack or bacardi, im ready to act like a dad at a bbq. still prefer a coke with a steak, but beer is available ill do what needs to be done.