Oscar Grant one year.

Guest T14K

oakland got loose that week after. i was living downtown, near broadway, and the night shit really cracked off we were in the middle of it. i feel you shai on the random destruction, and we were walking near the lake seein hella fools' windshields smashed in. i didn't know what to think of it, but considering mehserle is out on bail chilling right now, i can only imagine how much lighter they would've taken this shit if oakland hadn't got lit up after that. i have a rubber bullet shell from the riot. it didn't go off and the blue plastic shit is still in it. RIP oscar grant, gonna go bump the AP9 tribute right now.

the dumb motherless fuckers that broke out Temples window didn't give a fuck about og or anything else, they did it because they are nobody's in a world full of nobody's. It was their 15 minutes, to stick it to "the man" and now nobody gives a fuck. Neil Armstrong walked on the moon & no one fucking cares.

at least the paint job on the window now looks 100 times better, thanks mindless fuck holes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bumping to say i just heard dude got 2 years plus time served.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/11/05/california.subway.shooting.sentencing/index.html?hpt=T1

What the fuck WILL it ever take for you sheep to wake the fuck up and know that the police are actually the enemy of the people?

One of these days you fucking retards who are constantly sticking up for these fucking thugs will eventually come around.

the dumb motherless fuckers that broke out Temples window didn't give a fuck about og or anything else, they did it because they are nobody's in a world full of nobody's. It was their 15 minutes, to stick it to "the man" and now nobody gives a fuck. Neil Armstrong walked on the moon & no one fucking cares.

at least the paint job on the window now looks 100 times better, thanks mindless fuck holes.

Niggas murdered by police > your fucking windows.

Not condoning the shit, just saying though.

Honestly tho, if you watch that video, there's problems with that whole arrest even before the shooting that made an entire bart train uneasy, which leads me to believe the problem's less with one cop and more with the entire academy. Unfortunately that's a harder thing to sell than lynching the one guy responsible.

Niggas murdered by police > your fucking windows.

Not condoning the shit, just saying though.

what about niggas murdered by windows? do we get to break police to get even?

cops are people, people are shitty. but calling all police the enemy of the people is like calling your dick george washington, its pretty popular and kinda funny, but obviously bullshit.

*CHALLENGE: how many different times can you post my fucking dick with symbols, etc before they are all banned? winner gets high 5!

hifive.jpg

Four of my housemates and at least a dozen of my friends got arrested on Friday.

I had to take care of a sick friend that night so I wasn't there...some of my friends saw someone pull a cop's gun out of the holster and point it at him. Crazy.

^awesome for that guy.

RIP oscar grant.

when i was in new zealand i learned that when their police shoot someone fatally, it is investigated as a murder by no less than three agencies: the polce, an independent government committee and an outside organization [not related to law or law enforcement] and the cop can't go back to work until they are cleared by all 3.

our 'justice' system is a fucking travesty.