Oscar Grant one year.

Guest T14K

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it's on youtube. i actually know the chick who filmed it.

she's got a banging body and i have a picture of it sans clothing she sent. BAM.

total smash.

Not that it's right, but I predict Mehserle will only catch Manslaughter charges. Probably 2nd degree. This carries an extremely light sentence of 3 to 11 years which for him will be an absolute cakewalk. We're talking the highest levels of protective custody usually including quite a bit of special treatment and privileges. No justice.

Curiousity has me wondering how his New Years went.

oscar-grant.jpg

i know the cop didn't intentionally shoot him.and that's coming someone who knew oscar. It is a bullshit reason but i'll bet money it's true. it has much more to do with the hiring practices of bart and the obvious lack of training they give these white nerds from walnut creek and brentwood to deal with people in the town.

cop in jail. regardless of his pc level can get hit. i see him taking a trip a the infirmary.

Not to start a debate or anything, but from watching the video I really don't think dude meant to shoot him, just from the way he reacted afterwards

However, if I did that (even by accident), they'd be frying my ass, so fuck it...fry the bacon as well

Over time, I started to think this too. That it wasn't intentional.

That said, he has got to be the clumsiest idiot ever to mistake a gun for a taser. It weighs half as much, it's plastic, feels different, and it's located on the opposite side of the belt.

Google is coming out with a phone they are selling directly through google.com. Called the nexus. I REALLY want it to be data only so i can do everything over data. calls texts whatever. DATA IS TEH FUTUREZ

Yeah he definitely wouldn't get a partial jury here. I don't even think most people think he meant to actually shoot him in the back. He knew people were filming as well. He's just an idiot. And you shouldn't hire scared white idiots from the burbs to be working parts of oakland like that.

You shouldn't hire idiots period.

Other inmates will not be allowed to have the chance to even see this guy, let a lone come in any kind of contact during his stay.

yeah you have no clue about prison from this comment.

you think cause doods an ex cop and pc'd up that he cant be touched.

think again. anyone and i mean anyone can be touched

no matter where they are in the prison system

next thing your gonna tell me is that a prison guard cant be touched

but one was just stabbed up hard at folsom no more than two weeks ago

• 10 months later...