New Years Eve recap

Guest T14K

Anyone do anything good? I've been getting recaps through texts all day.

I remember the countdown. Everything after that is a blank. Heres what i gathered so far

-smacked my girl. Neither her me or her friends know why. we cool though

-got in a fight with someone my friends keep referring to as "the beanie guy" i got no marks so i guess i did okay. my hands don't hurt though so i doubt i fucked him up either.

-walked to 711. don't know what i got because there is no evidence of 711ery.

i do remember watching that travis pastrana thing though. that was cool.

i've been drinking this new rum, and the bar had it. so my first drink they opened the bottle. noone else had it. and by the end of the night i had killed there only bottle and was on to sailor.

Kraken-Rum.JPG

this is the rum. drink it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha FUCK YES. my girl got into a fight last night right in front of our house, and my 'homie' swung at me for trying to shove these two dyke bitches off her, then homie got taken out by my boy. his tall tee is chilling in the living room ripped in half. that's about all i got to say for myself. superdrunk.

My homie text me this morning asking if he got in a fight cuz he said his arms were scraped up and his hands hurt. So he was feeling cool thinking he got in a fight. But really he just tripped down some steps and felt somewhat disappointed of the whole situation

Also. When i'm lazy or just chillin...

/tallteeweareroner

I mostly use them as an undershirt tho because they don't come untucked from movement as easily as just a regular shirt. Plus I'm tall so they fit.

Friend from Oregon came to visit in the mourning, smoked a bowl and bong with her. Chilled with her for a while, then we drove up to my homies house at 9 pm to start off the new years eve party.Went well, nice amount of drinks, drugs, and some ODB playing in the background. There was only about 10 people there. Then we got hooked up with the biggest bag of chron I've ever seen, I'll see if anyone took a pic of it.

After midnight was a blur, I just remember taking a lot of shots, probably did a line on top of that. Strangely, woke up in my Oregon friends bed, semi naked.

Damn, been getting recap texts for 2 hours now, a few flicks as well...

I had a tame night by most of your standards. My girl and I went to dinner with friends around 7pm. We went to Marlow and Sons.

Marlow%20&%20Sons.jpg

Ate some of these fuckers:

oysters.jpg

Also had a plate full of pork (Kielbasa, sweet sausage, pork loin, bacon) and sauerkraut with a few drinks. After we left there, we went to a bar that was empty and drank until about 10:30pm and came home. We got home about ten to twelve so we got to see the ball drop, and I cursed everyone in Times Square. I was passed out by 1am.

It was a good night, other than me becoming an angry drunk at the end of the night.

I was at work til 3AM.

The latinos in the kitchen were sneaking to the basement to drink "tequila" all night. I went downstairs to take shots w them after my last table left around 2, but the shit they were drinking wasn't even tequila, it was some 100 proof honey flavored abomination that tasted fucking awful.

anyways, 2010.

Drank with a big biker club, probably polished off about 16 beers before midnight, watched the president of the club's oldest daughter getting her nipples sucked while giving another girl a lapdance, took pictures but I can't post them or I'll likely get shot. An old Easyrider photographer was there too and got some lapdance action from half the girls in the room. Smoked a joint with a lady who babysat me when I was little and a couple other people I just met at midnight, memory becomes foggy after the countdown. Won a raffle but it was a members only item so my dad got it. Graffndanced on the tablecloth and represented heavily. Helped load up remaining liquor at about 3:00 AM and headed home to unload it, fell asleep with an unopened bottle of beer in my hand when we got back. Woke up today and began drinking immediately to remove hangover.

Great new years in general.

Went to a dinner party hosted by an italian. 6 courses later i had properly lined my stomach.

Me and my cousin then went to a party. Beers. Watched the countdown. Champagne and shots of some nasty hungarian pear spirit. More beers. Kissed a leaning on the trash side girl. Was gonna fuck her but there was no free space in the house. Glad I didn't. More beers. Went into town with some people but the temperature was in the minus degrees(celcius). I couldn't handle the cold so I retreated back to a different lady friend's place. We smoked a big joint then fucked then I passed out...

A fun night but I kind of regret not soldiering on through the cold and going to some parties in town.

-demolished vodka and beer at a house party

-everyone missed the countdown again because we are too busy arguing about which station to put the radio on

-went for paint, lost my two mates down the line and ended up doing some commando barrel roll thru a thick set of bushes out into the street in front of some chicky who obviously thought i was going to do bad things to her because she legged it.

-got 2 hours sleep and woke up to go see dj cash money, ugly duckling and dilated peoples for new years day shenanigans

-pain. now drinking coffee. the end

-Started drinking on the flight home

-touched down at 9, went straight to a friends house party

-saw 4 ex's, laughed at new boyfriends of 2 of them. Punched out one of them and stole his beer after he called me a stupid cunt and went on a drunken spiel about how graffiti is killing dolphins or some shit. I don't know, I was beyond listening at that point but I'm pretty sure he also called

my mum a bitch (apparently he tried to steal my iPod out of my bag later that night so I've still got to find the fuck and kick his head in again).

-saw my high school fuck buddy, so I had someone to kiss at midnight

don't remember shit after that but the texts I'm getting include hurling hacky sacks at people and purposely jamming the houses elevator and then crawling out through the gap.