The Official 2010 Resolution Thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

-i want to better my health. i have a high incidence of heart problems in my family, among otherthings and especially cancer. I want to get in shape and work on my stamina too(ima slow fuck haha)

-im going to be more outgoing and try to associate with people more often. for the past 2 years ive become disconnected with the people around me and dont talk to anyone anymore. i've basicly shut out everyone around me and im pretty pissed off most of the time. im gonna try to act happier and who knows maybe i'll start feeling better while im at it.

-i want to stop fucking up my life and go to school to get all my credits. ive spent the last 4 years dickin around and it just now dawned on me that im gonna be a poor loser if i dont get a fucking education and a job soon.

-im going to branch out with my art. instead of just graffiti im gonna get back into drawing people and landscape and all that shit

-my grandfathers in the hostipal right now,just got airlifted out and i dont know if he's gonna make it. he's got meningitis and pnuemonia and idk if he can deal with both. so regardless of what happens i want to be a better man than i am today. i dont really think he is proud of me at this point and i want to change that. i want to be more like him.he's a good guy and im praying he gets better...

basicly i just want to get my life on the right track. my life has been pretty shitty up to this point. im gonna be 18 this year and after that im out on my own. part of the reason my life sucks so much is the situations i was placed in at birth(not having a dad,being poor,having disfunctional,alchoholic family etc) but alot of it is just me fucking my own life up. getting into trouble, hanging out with the wrong people, getting arrested alot, never attending school. all these things have destroyed my relationships with my family and friends and id really like to fix that. i've basicly thrown my life away so far and i dont want to do that with the rest of it. i dont want to live like this forever..

fuck a new years resolution, you don't need a time of year to get your shit straight. stop making excuses/putting shit off and GET SHIT DONE.

plus people who make em are usually self-absorbed assholes who think that I give a shit about something they're gonna forget in a month.

that being said, i'd like to get in better shape and collect more vinyl, but i started doing both of those things a bit ago.