Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dose-ink

The Official 2010 Resolution Thread.

I know not many people take these seriously, but what are y'all gonna try to improve/change in the next year?

my top 4 are:

- take school more seriously.

- try to drink less.

- get closer to my family.

- find a girl.

hit it up.

- smash more floozies

- get money

- do more art

- possibly get shit into an art gallery

- exercise moar

- get money

- get lasers in the eyes

Take school way more seriously

Trust my girl more

Change my devilish ways

Graff N Dance more

Get me a Drivers Permit(a few more months)

Beat the shit out of a D

smoke more blunts

fuck more cunts

take more....acid

i'm not a fucking poet. maybe that should be one of my resolutions, too.

Take school way more seriously

Trust my girl more

Change my devilish ways

Graff N Dance more

Get me a Drivers Permit(a few more months)

Beat the shit out of a D

WTF!

Stay creative and productive.

Study hard.

Finish the final touches to my sex cave.

Take more girls to the sex cave.

Do less dumb shit when im drunk.

• Like 1

T;7008840']WTF!

What can I say, I havent trusted no girl since first grade b.

• Like 1

try and be a nicer guy-hard one-nh

get my harley-woohoo

save cashola

live life to the fullest as always

and yes support teh oontz set

happy new years all

-i want to better my health. i have a high incidence of heart problems in my family, among otherthings and especially cancer. I want to get in shape and work on my stamina too(ima slow fuck haha)

-im going to be more outgoing and try to associate with people more often. for the past 2 years ive become disconnected with the people around me and dont talk to anyone anymore. i've basicly shut out everyone around me and im pretty pissed off most of the time. im gonna try to act happier and who knows maybe i'll start feeling better while im at it.

-i want to stop fucking up my life and go to school to get all my credits. ive spent the last 4 years dickin around and it just now dawned on me that im gonna be a poor loser if i dont get a fucking education and a job soon.

-im going to branch out with my art. instead of just graffiti im gonna get back into drawing people and landscape and all that shit

-my grandfathers in the hostipal right now,just got airlifted out and i dont know if he's gonna make it. he's got meningitis and pnuemonia and idk if he can deal with both. so regardless of what happens i want to be a better man than i am today. i dont really think he is proud of me at this point and i want to change that. i want to be more like him.he's a good guy and im praying he gets better...

basicly i just want to get my life on the right track. my life has been pretty shitty up to this point. im gonna be 18 this year and after that im out on my own. part of the reason my life sucks so much is the situations i was placed in at birth(not having a dad,being poor,having disfunctional,alchoholic family etc) but alot of it is just me fucking my own life up. getting into trouble, hanging out with the wrong people, getting arrested alot, never attending school. all these things have destroyed my relationships with my family and friends and id really like to fix that. i've basicly thrown my life away so far and i dont want to do that with the rest of it. i dont want to live like this forever..

hopeless is gonna do his best to not be hopeless

best of luck to you

its good realize what you are trying to do at your age

fuck a new years resolution, you don't need a time of year to get your shit straight. stop making excuses/putting shit off and GET SHIT DONE.

plus people who make em are usually self-absorbed assholes who think that I give a shit about something they're gonna forget in a month.

that being said, i'd like to get in better shape and collect more vinyl, but i started doing both of those things a bit ago.

I am on a roll from last 3 new years...

bad habits gone.

Now it is time to stay in shape,

Be less of an asshole,

and get my main company rocking so I can retire soon.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now