rappewrs you would like to stab in the eye with a fork

taper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im not really into the hiphop scene but dmx is dope....ludacris is aiight...and nelly is high and mighty but hes cool...mase how ever sucks fat donkey balls and p-diddy is hella overrated...but damn why didnt u throw fablous into this....i mean he hella bit tupac..with that gay ass single but anyways...i would definitly stab fab in the eye with a fork!....:D

yo how come everyone on this board (for the most part) is hatin on rap, damn just let them be, us guys here who like hip-hop dont start threads, which gay ass alternative artist would you like to stab in the eye, its just stupid. you guys swear rap is wack as hell, but listen to the songs you like "whats my age again" what kind of question is that, and if you listen to the lyrics, that dude is just fuckin stupid, turning on the tv when hes bout to hit it, what a virgin, but c'mon all you hip hop fans, i know you feel me on this one

i want to set a pack of rabid dogs on lil bow wow plus i would love yo stab all of the above rappers repeatedley in the eye utilising every piece of cutlury in my cutlury set.

Originally posted by i~hear~voice

im not really into the hiphop scene but dmx is dope....ludacris is aiight...and nelly is high and mighty but hes cool...mase how ever sucks fat donkey balls and p-diddy is hella overrated...but damn why didnt u throw fablous into this....i mean he hella bit tupac..with that gay ass single but anyways...i would definitly stab fab in the eye with a fork!....:D

Um hip hop scene, try RAP...big ass difference...

(not trying to be a dick, just saying...there is a big difference!)

Archived