Ambulance rushed Limbaugh to the hospital for heart attack

TheoHuxtable..

Reports state that he's in serious condition. Discuss.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/top/all/6793206.html

Report: Rush Limbaugh taken to Hawaii hospital

HONOLULU — Conservative radio talk show host Rush Limbaugh was taken to a hospital with chest pains on Wednesday and was in serious condition, a Honolulu television station reported.

Paramedics responded to a call at 2:41 p.m. from the Kahala Hotel and Resort where Limbaugh is vacationing, KITV reported. The station, citing unnamed sources, said the 58-year-old Limbaugh was taken to The Queens Medical Center in Honolulu.

Kit Carson, Limbaugh's chief of staff, told The Associated Press from Milwaukee that he wasn't able to provide any information.

Queens spokeswoman N. Makana Shook said the hospital was unable to comment on the report.

Emergency Medical Services spokesman Bryan Cheplic said paramedics took a male of unknown age to an area hospital from the Kahala Hotel and Resort. He said he had no further information.

Limbaugh was seen golfing at Waialae Country Club earlier this week, KITV said. The country club is next to the Kahala hotel.

For privacy reasons, hotel spokeswoman Sheila Donnelly Theroux said she was unable to acknowledge that Limbaugh is a guest.

In 2001, Limbaugh reported he had lost most of his hearing due to an autoimmune inner-ear disease. He had surgery to have an electronic device placed in his skull to restore his hearing.

Two years later Limbaugh acknowledged he was addicted to pain medicine. He blamed the addiction on severe back pain, and took a five-week leave from his radio show to enter rehab.

limbaughrush_w.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

BAABAHAHAHAHDHAFADGFADLLADFNA

FUCK YES.

I wish I could be in the room when he dies so I can tell him I crossed into this country illegally to have sex with white women from the north east because I'm a flaming gay communist atheist transvestite.

the only thing better would be if ann coulter was there gaged and bound with her eyes taped open.

a guy can dream right?