Escaped prisoner says Fuck The Police on his Facebook

john_gacy

Ann-Marie Brach said there was nothing spectacular about Lynch's escape from the prison where he was held — a converted college on the English coast that she said had only minimal security.

"Basically it's an open prison," she said, calling it a place inmates "can virtually walk out of."

BOOOOO-URRRNNNSSSSSS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i love how the police spokesperson plays down the security of that prison, stating that "it's a prison that inmates can virtually walk out of."

like yo, that statement isn't really damaging this dudes story, only everyone elses view on your shoddy as fuck weak ass "prison".

and how can they not catch this dude? they can get a middle eastern leader of a country who's hiding in a fucking hole on some farm in Iraq, but we can't find this dude? what?

in any case, i hope this dude stays one step ahead of the fuzz. especially as it doesn't seem to be that hard to do, his pic with the turkey is fuckin' genius, hahaha.

and how can they not catch this dude? they can get a middle eastern leader of a country who's hiding in a fucking hole on some farm in Iraq, but we can't find this dude? what?

That's what I was thinking...he's on an island, for crying out loud.

i love how the police spokesperson plays down the security of that prison, stating that "it's a prison that inmates can virtually walk out of."

like yo, that statement isn't really damaging this dudes story, only everyone elses view on your shoddy as fuck weak ass "prison".

there are tons of level 1s here in the states that you can basically walk out of. It's for people who would be retarded to leave, like this guy. who was already pretty much done with his sentence. and wasn't in for anything violent.

in europe it's the same only more so. obviously im not expecting you to know anything about jail the same you don't realize the difference between a local police force trying to find an escaped petty thief and a bunch of countries military jointly hunting for one person...

i was using an extreme example to express how retarded i think it is that someone could be getting media coverage for escaping prison and then taunting the authorities through their facebook.

and excuse me for assuming any building described as a prison would have any kind of security or measures effective enough to keep this cunning young fellow inside it.

why you mad?

im not mad. it's just obvious to anyone that's ever been to jail that he was in a level one. or whatever the english version of that is. PRISON doesn't mean a place with huge walls and hundreds of guards.

That's why there are certain qualifiers before the word PRISON. THings like MAXIMUM SECURITY and such. In fact i just spent time in a level 1 which would be considered MINIMUM SECURITY. As in, there isn't much security. As in there were only 5 sherrifs for the whole 400 inmates. I could of walked out whenever i wanted. But i didn't because im not retarded.

This guy is retarded. And he's going to end up spending more time in a MAXIMUM then he had time left.

i was using an extreme example to express how retarded i think it is that someone could be getting media coverage for escaping prison and then taunting the authorities through their facebook.

and excuse me for assuming any building described as a prison would have any kind of security or measures effective enough to keep this cunning young fellow inside it.

why you mad?

its called a prison in the same way what you went to is called a school. he walked right out of the prison and you didnt learn shit in school.

there are tons of level 1s here in the states that you can basically walk out of. It's for people who would be retarded to leave, like this guy. who was already pretty much done with his sentence. and wasn't in for anything violent.

Yup. Our minimum security here is just a short fence you can hop right over, but noone ever really makes it too far.

I knew someone who escaped for an hour or two. They only went for it because they're gettin deported at the end of their sentence anyways

i knew this kid when i was growing up. Got caught up breaking into cars

and sent to a trusty camp. He had a month to go and he jumped the fence

stole a bike and got caught. Thats the last i heard of him.... UNTIL.....

I end up going to county jail for a year and who do i run into.... You guessed it.

It was 5 years later... he was just about to get out for the unsuccessful escape

So yea... this guy is an idiot. When they do catch up with him they will put

him in a place that is alot less hospitible. Probably make his life even more

miserable because he is being cocky about the shit

The criminal justice people have a special place in they hearts for a few

choice offenders. Escapees and counterfeiters among them.

You try and make your own money or you escape incarceration... well.

You wont like what comes next

gtr.jpg.9e5dfda6f417b5654348c6bf116fd777.jpg

Let's not get hung up on minor details. People walk from minimum security, probation, etc. all the time for all sorts of reasons- couldn't wait to get high, afraid they couldn't make it on the street because they've been institutionalized, too dumb to think they'll get more consequences so close to finishing their sentence, etc., etc. Shit, I know people who intentionally fuck their shit up to serve some extra time rather than getting out & being on paper for X years. The important thing to not lose sight of here is he is taunting the authorities and rubbing their noses in it. And what's NOT cool about that?