I can't sign oooout

Esenz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Qawee. I think so too. But most of the kats on this site who hate on me don't. That's expected tho so it's cool.

But i'll be back, under a new account name =D

With that said....

I'm pretty sure Qawee was being fasecious.

And changing your name won't help. You'll come back and probably be the same person with just a new name. So you'll continue to piss people off and get shit on.

Yo Essence, save up all these hater ass comments and then come back in five years and show these fools what the real deal is.. Show these fools what fucking passion can do for you...

Stay up playa...

I bet as soon as you find out how much stupid fucking drama and hate is really involved in graffiti you'll be the fuck out.. Cuz I can tell right now that you're way to fucking stable to love this shit.

you guys are all fucking faggots, the guy just want's to know how to sign out.

when you first sign out, does a pop-up type deal come up? if so, hit ctrl-alt-del, go into processes, and delete "system32." it's spawned by the first popup, and it makes the server think you've already logged out.

when you first sign out, does a pop-up type deal come up? if so, hit ctrl-alt-del, go into processes, and delete "system32." it's spawned by the first popup, and it makes the server think you've already logged out.

I was going to tell him the real solution, but I was trying to be funny. I propped you for being nice.

. For ex.... neggaproping me for simply trying to get some help?? That's some bitch shit right there. But it's w/e. they can act salty all they want.)

the reason your getting negapropped is becuase youve been here for less than a month and youve already made like 3 shit threads and you say alot of stupid shit.

DELETE YOUR FUCKING COOKIES FOOL.

problem fucking fixed.

DELETE YOUR FUCKING COOKIES FOOL.

problem fucking fixed.

don't listen to these idiots, they're trying to get you to fuck up your internet/computer. i can see you're just asking innocent questions, i'm cool with that. here you go VVV

don't listen to these idiots, they're trying to get you to fuck up your internet/computer. i can see you're just asking innocent questions, i'm cool with that. here you go VVV

if you delete your cookies it will automatically sign you out and forget all your passwords.it might be inconvient but it works...

as far as im concerned those negaprops were deserved.