Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Classified

COllAPSE.

iceing on the cake.

we have all heard about it all 1000 times.

does anyone really give a fuck about the future as far as the world collapsing on itself and all hell breaking loose?!

let bygons be bygons

Neg me for or not but the idea of how people will act isnt anything new.

2 Timothy 3: 2-4 - For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness, betrayers, headstrong, puffed up with pride, lovers of pleasures...

Not trying to be religious but take that passage and put it to everyday life nowadays and how the worlds "collapse" is slowly happening.

• Like 2

your not thread worthy.

now, excuse me gentlemen....i have to go live and make a dollar out of 50 cents.

enjoy.

*You're not grammar worthy.

When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months.

I heard toenails do too

Wrong.

It's just looks that way because the skin has receded and rotted off.

its like michael moore with a mustache saying "i told you so." fuck that hippie fag bullshit. i'd rather the apocalypse be a great big surprise when i wake up some morning.

I thought I recognized the guy in the trailer but wasn't sure.

Micheal C. Ruppert has a very long history of being a "whistle blower". This movie is kind of a wrap up of a lot of his work, basically his single point of view of the direction that we are moving in, and how he feels things will turn out.

I thought it was worth the watch. I knew a lot or maybe I should say "heard" most if not all of this before.

Anyway..pretty interesting, you should check it out.

its like michael moore with a mustache saying "i told you so." fuck that hippie fag bullshit. i'd rather the apocalypse be a great big surprise when i wake up some morning.

this.

always be prepared.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now