Is it Really the End of the Decade.......................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
potheads aren't stupid because of pot.

those who are, were stupid before pot. now they just have an inconvenient (for the rest of us) excuse for their faggotry.

so fuck you and your hitler stance on pot heads.

now we can close the thread.

oh you mad.

you fuckin stupid pothead.

:lol: :lol:

You guys dont have some of the friends i got i guess here is some of there brilliant logic.

"keep in mind we don't count to 10 from 0... 10 completes the last 9 numbers..."

"Some writers like to point out that since the common calendar starts from the year 1, its first full decade contained the years from 1 to 10, the second decade from 11 to 20, and so on. The interval from the year 2001 to 2010 could thus be called the 201st decade, using ordinal numbers. However, contrary to practices in referencing centuries, ordinal references to decades are quite uncommon."

"If we started counting from year ONE, than no matter what you think, for the rest of time you must count 10 to complete a decade; therefore 2010 is still part of this decade"

"2000 isn't a complete year until 2001 begins."

T;7005635']

"If we started counting from year ONE, than no matter what you think, for the rest of time you must count 10 to complete a decade; therefore 2010 is still part of this decade"

"2000 isn't a complete year until 2001 begins."

OH SHIT!

i see what they're saying.

now im confused.

fuck, i should of never came in this thread, i will be arguing with myself about this for i dont know how long now.