5 years ago...

sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
or maybe it was because it was outside the US, not many americans care about anything that happens outside the country

Only dumb rednecks. Plenty of people were aware of the tsunami catastrophe.

But this applies to most countries, if it happens on the other side of the world. Overseas most countries didn't know or care about Hurricane Katrina.

Secondly, the US donated more money to tsunami victims than any other country. Both on a governmental level and from ordinary private citizens. So fuck all you (US) haters.

• Like 1

But this applies to most countries, if it happens on the other side of the world. Overseas most countries didn't know or care about Hurricane Katrina.

Secondly, the US donated more money to tsunami victims than any other country. Both on a governmental level and from ordinary private citizens. So fuck all you (US) haters.

This. I'm far from some flag waving hillbilly, but I'm really sick of all the US hate, especially from our own citizens. Saying shit like "God this country is horrible, I can't wait to leave" is such a trendy faggot thing to do, it's ridiculous...GTFO if it's so bad

• Like 1

This. I'm far from some flag waving hillbilly, but I'm really sick of all the US hate, especially from our own citizens. Saying shit like "God this country is horrible, I can't wait to leave" is such a trendy faggot thing to do, it's ridiculous...GTFO if it's so bad

I'm not on some patriotic shit either. I don't own one flag. I'm just saying a lot of this anti-Americanism from people is unfounded & ignorant, while they act like they're more enlightened than the people they're talking shit about. You can't say Americans didn't give a fuck about tsunami victims when US citizens donated more aid/money than any other country.

typically the people i hear ranting about how horrible the US is are trust-fund hipster types who havent even really been out of the country. its pretty easy to act discontent when everything is spoon-fed to you and if you run into any problems your parents will take care of them for you. i guess the bottom line is that the world is a fucked up place but americans have it easy compared to say, i dont know, most of the rest of the world...

edit: that is unless of course you lived in NOLA during Katrina...god bless W

EVERYONE heard about Katrina, it received heaps of coverage and still does.

C'mon Theo...

you know you have to wonder...would have been fascinated and caught in awe not even realizing you were in danger. Your happy, youre a tourist, on some holiday vaca, and the idea of dying is no where in your mind. Would you be like "oh cool big waves!!" or would you be like "Im getting the hell outta here!!" Most of us now would say we would have ran but life can suck when you get caught in the moment.

I think the natives might of been hesitant since theyre probably used to minor affects from lil shakes of the ocean floor.

Either way...one big dark blue line the whole way across the horizon that continues to get bigger? Get a clue and gtfo.

EVERYONE heard about Katrina, it received heaps of coverage and still does.

C'mon Theo...

I was speaking to a person I know who's from a small town in Thailand, and she didn't know shit about Katrina. I had to explain it to her. Maybe it was heard of where you're from, but I know a lot of people outside of the US know little or nothing about it.

you know you have to wonder...would have been fascinated and caught in awe not even realizing you were in danger. Your happy, youre a tourist, on some holiday vaca, and the idea of dying is no where in your mind. Would you be like "oh cool big waves!!" or would you be like "Im getting the hell outta here!!" Most of us now would say we would have ran but life can suck when you get caught in the moment.

I think the natives might of been hesitant since theyre probably used to minor affects from lil shakes of the ocean floor.

Either way...one big dark blue line the whole way across the horizon that continues to get bigger? Get a clue and gtfo.

i saw it coming and was up the nearest big hill as quickly as i could fucking get up there...

^what?

cant tell if this is meant to be a joke or not...judging from the amount of red under this guys name, ill take it as a piss poor attempt at humour on a topic you could never get your teenage head around.

so do the world a favour and fuck off.

sad day for the world.

it's weird because the waves don't even look that hectic in most of the footage until you see the footage from Banda Aceh which looks so scary.

I mean seriously setting there in your building watching all the shit floating past in a torrent of mud and thinking to yourself "is this building really that strong?" "wtf am I going to do if this starts cracking?"

fuck it's really sad to think a group of people the size of Jersey city or Portland Maine were wiped out in that