The "S"

Lew Blum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The S on that shirt is not the one in question.

The S that this thread about was still a Stussy logo back in the early 90's.

Myself and most people who grew up in my area all called it the Stussy S, but not a single person can recall it actually being used by Stussy. I've looked all over the place and can't find any evidence of it either. It's truly one of the greatest unsolved mysteries that mankind has ever encountered.

Myself and most people who grew up in my area all called it the Stussy S, but not a single person can recall it actually being used by Stussy. I've looked all over the place and can't find any evidence of it either. It's truly one of the greatest unsolved mysteries that mankind has ever encountered.

DAOs the type of nigga to argue over the letter S.

I remember this dude I knew from skateboarding who had a Stussy hat with that S that he rocked for way longer than anybody should ever rock one hat.

It had the 1992 super bent brim and it was so old that it was all frayed and shit around the brim all 90's frat boy style.

We used to make fun of his hat not just cause it was Stussy, but because it was so beat the fuck up and crusty.

I tried to google image search it too with no luck, but that might have something to do with it being before the internet.

True, it's not like you can just find information or images of things from before 1992 on the internet.

Yeah, I'm sure mad people were taking pics of their hats and t-shirts and cataloging them in anticipation of the internet and Google images so that they could scan and upload them pics for that one day 20 years later when people are arguing over the origin of the Stussy S.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Yeah, I'm sure mad people were taking pics of their hats and t-shirts and cataloging them in anticipation of the internet and Google images so that they could scan and upload them pics for that one day 20 years later when people are arguing over the origin of the Stussy S.

People like to catalogue stuff. The only difference the internet made is that now everyone can see everyone else's crap all the time.

I have never owned Stussy. I looked at some pieces the other day and was not paying fucking £70 for a vest.

I do however remember the S! The skate chicks at school would draw them a lot. I learned how to draw one. And then never used it ever.

They even made it to all-girls' grammar schools in the uk (nohomo)