The "S"

Lew Blum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most up civilian symbol? Ive debated this with many people, graffers and non. It depends where youre from. These days, in my area, its probably Something BLOCK. D, E, etc BLOCK. 4:20 is pretty universal, as well as anarchy symbol, although these are more suburban in my opinion. The "S" was ubiquitous in schools, although it was trumped on walls by pot leaves and band names, in my opinion. Bla bla loves bla bla is always a classic, as is a crudely drawn pair of breasts. I think worldwide though, the most oft written symbol is the good old male genitalia. Its universally recognizable, can be used for diss or humor purposes, and can be drawn by the skilled and non skilled alike.

The "S" was always a favorite though because it seemed to have no origin or explanation, but was widely known.

Bump this, the man speaks truth.

My first introduction to the "S" was 6th grade. The bad kids in class were teaching me how to draw it on a notebook.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...