Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Lew Blum

The "S"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
True, it's not like you can just find information or images of things from before 1992 on the internet.

Yeah, I'm sure mad people were taking pics of their hats and t-shirts and cataloging them in anticipation of the internet and Google images so that they could scan and upload them pics for that one day 20 years later when people are arguing over the origin of the Stussy S.

Anybody also remember the "K"?

We used to see this all the time growing up. Only problem was that many people tried to copy it and perfect it, but were unsuccessful. It was often imitated, but never duplicated.

g2zl.jpg

Yeah, I'm sure mad people were taking pics of their hats and t-shirts and cataloging them in anticipation of the internet and Google images so that they could scan and upload them pics for that one day 20 years later when people are arguing over the origin of the Stussy S.

People like to catalogue stuff. The only difference the internet made is that now everyone can see everyone else's crap all the time.

I have never owned Stussy. I looked at some pieces the other day and was not paying fucking £70 for a vest.

I do however remember the S! The skate chicks at school would draw them a lot. I learned how to draw one. And then never used it ever.

They even made it to all-girls' grammar schools in the uk (nohomo)

I remember someone showed me this really complicated way of drawing all the vertical lines first and I couldn't copy it as a little kid.

that was how someone tried to teach it to me once too

reaction:

GcUZ86A.gif