anyone else hate new years?

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boy from out west is supposed to get here today, he made plans a couple months ago.

My other boy said this MIA nigga is still coming but I lost this dudes new number and he still hasn't called me yet.

I don't know if this niggas still alive or what.

Fuck it, I'm about to go out on a lunch date with the EX, fuck trying to track this motherfucker down.

I got too many people I have to coordinate with and don't have time for this no call bullshit.

im tossing around thoughts of staying in tonite. Nothing could possibly

go wrong. I dont require the meaningless sex. Dont need the hangover.

Dont need police contact. If i was a passenger in a car that got pulled over

they ran my license discovered that i'm on probation, breathalyzed me and

i blew points nothing good would come of it.

4 years ago i got in some serious trouble. Got locked into a 5 year total

freedom plan. Lost my house, i was earning 30-40K a year... lost that

girlfriend, freedom ect ect... The list is long and depressing Whats important

is that it can all be replaced and elevated so long as i stay out of trouble

for 11 more months.

Curiously enough my troubles involved drug related felonies. In 2 years

of probation i was dropped my first day and not once since. I think they

decided to save the money on testing but i wouldnt put it past the court

to do pop tests after new years. I kno better than to put anything past

the courts. In all reality... if they caught me slipping they could easily

get a thousand dollars out of me and make my life more miserable than

they already have

• Like 1

It's new years day now, my brain has not felt this bad in a while and i really couldnt care.

Im sure no one will of had or is going to have a better night than i had last night.

Free beer, multiple chemicals and one of the greatest parties i have ever been to with some awesome friends.

Happy new years to all you goobers out there.

I USED TO LOVE IT!

I would to go to new cities each year for it, foreign and domestic.

Lots of parties, lots and lots and lots of drugs, sex and rap letters.

Now I have a kid and a wife and could care less about new years eve.

I'm amped to wake up at 6am, drop 10lbs of pork shoulder in the slow cooker - crack a brew and get down with Football (Go NU) all day!

So meh to new years eve, hooray for new years day!

EDIT:

10 years ago / Y2K NYE - I was on the Vegas Strip....

I'm the extra from Bronx Rockers

4232252459_988c57a0ff_b.jpg

I went to go out.

Stopped off at a friend's house, drank a few beers and ate some food.

Looked at the clock as they were heading out to "party it up".

I was like, fuck it. I'm going home.

I've raged enough this year on random Tuesdays.

*Plus, I get to wake up only slightly hung over from the beer I'm drinking now and am thinking about taking the money I would've spent and go to buy the Sharper Image Super Juicer.

• Like 1

Someone downstairs just got their ass kicked for throwing a can of Lysol into the fire in the backyard...as I type this, there's a fire truck and an ambulance chilling out front.

I'm all about having a good time, but if this little shindig moves upstairs and someone gets out of line they're gonna get the wood massage-

baseball-bat-and-ball.jpg

Basically, I'm drunk and ready for Action. People better be respectful or it's gonna get ugly.

cause Drue did it Im gonna post my y2k photo

i have the fake moustache and highway patrol shades, the dude on the right is mall punk eric

fyn8gp.jpg

the best part was the back yard of that house, it was in tempe az. they had a 4ft chain link fence with a gate on the back that opened to the tracks, always trains posted up there.

** even though i was 23 in that pic for some reason i look like a gay 13yr old crip prostitute, i dont get it?

• Like 1

Someone downstairs just got their ass kicked for throwing a can of Lysol into the fire in the backyard...as I type this, there's a fire truck and an ambulance chilling out front.

I'm all about having a good time, but if this little shindig moves upstairs and someone gets out of line they're gonna get the wood massage-

baseball-bat-and-ball.jpg

Basically, I'm drunk and ready for Action. People better be respectful or it's gonna get ugly.

If you don't use the baseball on them, can I have it?

the best part was the back yard of that house, it was in tempe az. they had a 4ft chain link fence with a gate on the back that opened to the tracks, always trains posted up there.

** even though i was 23 in that pic for some reason i look like a gay 13yr old crip prostitute, i dont get it?

Holy Fuck you look just like my younger brother does now... he's 24 and lived in Tempe for a minute.

Shit.. I was 24 in my pics above.... and I'm 24 minutes away from Tempe right now.

Weird.

Old folks stayin home twoer.

• Like 1

i'm at home by myself, drunk. I'm 23...thought it would be nice to keep momz company on the holiday...ended up fighting for about 4 hours straight, no shit, and now it's 2010. /fuckmylifeoner.

...at least I've got the oontz. Happy New Year's y'all.

@earl the lawyer

yes, this man has been a corpse for years. I remember the new years right after his stroke, he could barely talk or count down from 10, glad I didn't watch this year...can only imagine

I have a tendency to get drunk on Mondays. The aftermath of this week's outing had me not wanting to do shit tonight. I just ate food, nursed my back, and played Modern Warfare 2. No regrets. And to think I was invited to some gay dinner party with twenty-somethings. Glad I turned that down. Shirt and tie on NYE, give me a fucking break. And there was also some show I was invited to, which I wanted to go to. Glad I didn't do that either, because it's below zero right now.