CHEAP mens clothing.

dwel

Any suggestions of online clothing shops that have cheap threads? Ive been on the hunt for a good place to shop, but every place I look is too expensive. I'm not about to drop 30-50 beans on a tshirt..... I'm looking for something around 10-15 a shirt.... Dont have a lot of money, but my closet is hurting. I usually just do ross or something like that, but all they have these days is horrible skate shirts and retarded affliction/bedazzled garbage.

Somehow, my wife finds all sorts of cheap shit online, but for mens gear, its hard to find. Any suggestions?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/doughnutrock

JackThreads is an online shopping community offering you the sickest apparel, sneakers, and accessories from respected brand names in the contemporary fashion set. We offer new gear daily with pricing at least 50% off retail (often times more).

They actually have ill stuff. They only offer 1 line a day (ex. Crooks, Society, Analog etc.) but the discount is really good and the shipping is really fast. It's a pain to sign up for it but it's free and definitely worth it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't bought casual clothes in years, around the time I stopped giving a fuck.

For business attire, I got a Macy's card, they send me a bunch of coupons, but I usually just roll there once a year during a big sale and buy a dozen shirts and a few pairs of pants for under $200 total (nice brands, not doo doo)

I chose not to renew my Costco membership, nor have I ever thought of clothes shopping there, but one of my clients who is a millionaire buys all his business shirts there. Apparently Kirkland is manufactured by the same company as Brooks Brothers, just different labels.

I guess he didn't get rich by writing a lot of checks.

bill-gates.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thrift stores for sure! if you have time and an eye for it..... they're gold mines. and INTERESTING! my friend's thrift game is out of control.. 70's Gucci safari suits and what not (on the crazier end of the scale)..

designer, vintage polo shirts for under $10.

He lives in the States.

Besides 'fast fashion' might seem cheap but the strain on resources and the environment is atrocious...

not only did it take immense amounts of fuels and oils and water to produce and ship, your cheap, white t-shirt will end up in landfill in 2 months.

quality investments - even in the simplest clothes are worthwhile.

/hippie

Uniqlo and H&M i'd suggest for cheap and basic clothing. H&M clothing seems to be terribly made and will rip and just wear out on your incredibly faster.

^^^ and you'll be surrounded by TPWF.

My last office was above a H&M, we used to hang out on the balcony and laugh at the androgynous youth who frequented that establishment.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...