fuck motherfucking traffic cameras...

soul vice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they got cameras that give you a ticket for SPEEDING? i thought they just had em if you ran the red light..so gay..big buttbrother..real pigs should have to pull you over for it to be legit..fuck cameras..except for the ones you use to bust flicks of naked chicks or pieces...Loot.

my ex-girlfriend was just telling me about this craziness. she lives in san diego and was telling me they were everywhere. she got nabbed by one and had to pay out like $500. apparently the fine is more when you're ticketed this way because of extra overhead. then she said her ticket came in the mail from some place in Arizona......uh, what?

then she said her ticket came in the mail from some place in Arizona......uh, what?

Cities hire private corporations to operate the camera systems and handle the ticketing process, so it's probably the company that sold the system to your city.

Also, I second the .22 idea. Even a good high power BB gun might be enough for it though, and you won't have to worry about the noise... or just fuck it up with a paintball gun.

yeah all they need it the plate

its like if someone gets in a hit and run in your car and it wasnt you, youre still liable

they used to sell a spray that you would put on on your plates to make them extra reflective so when the flash went off they couldnt make out your plate #

but its been outlawed

i think i just got a goddamn ticket (my first)

going like 50 in a 35, got hit by one of those stupid fucking traffic cameras on a GREEN fucking light

discuss

a lawyer can dismiss it.

those tickets dont hold up in court. period. give it to a lawyer, for $40 he'll fuck that ticket the fuck up for you.

or get pre paid legal like i do.

get yourself an old tyre to throw over it and torch it.

Theres one on the way into town where i live and its been torched twice in the last couple of months. The woman next door to me got caught speeding the other day and text her ex husband whos a copper to see if he could help her out and sort it. He text back saying your in luck its just been torched.

That must mean there not connected to any live feeds and must have a film inside?

i run lights and drive like a damn demon all the time. there are cameras everywhere where i live, i have never gotten a ticket and i am sure it is mainly due to my tactic.

otherwise the cameras just dont work.

Alot of the cameras just don't work, which must be what's happening in your case because they don't need your face at all for it.

However, that's only for the ones where you run the light...I've never even heard of ones getting you for speeding, that's crazy.

Me and KGP were driving once and he warned me to slow down because there was a camera coming up. I'm like what the fuck are you talking about, that's a traffic channel camera, not one of the ones that takes a picture.

He didn't know there was a difference, and was scared of pretty much every major intersection in Providence because they all have the gay little cameras you can watch on TV :lol: