Note 2 Self; Don't move weight thru China

Smacky636

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's cool man.

I'm just sick of fucking drugs ruining everyone's lives.

I'm no prude or saint by any means. But anything above smoking pot these days disgusts me when it comes to drugs.

And no...No one ever heard her or her husband down. They made the choices they made, but from what I understand, once you do that shit one time, you're strung out.

so bojangles is not friends with lucy...

I fucked with it (A lot, "Lucy" if we're talking about the "in the sky with diamonds" kind.) for a time back in the day, but I can say it took me years to get back to a somewhat normal state, and it did in fact change me forever.

That's what I'm saying. I'm no virgin to a lot of the drugs I condemn.

I guess my thing is that, where I'm from, people used it (drugs) more for an escape from life rather than recreationally.

Most, if not all of these people went overboard with it to forget what they've been through/were going through.

Myself included.

I'm an alcoholic by all medical standards to this day.

And before the question's raised by someone else:

If alcohol became illegal tomorrow, would I still buy it?

YES.

• Like 1

So what would be an appropriate sentence for 4 keys of smack, disregarding mental health status.

Death would be mandatory In the majority of Asian countries.

I'd personally rather be dead than be facing the prospect of spending the rest of my life rotting away in some brutal Chinese jail.

I fucked with it (A lot, "Lucy" if we're talking about the "in the sky with diamonds" kind.) for a time back in the day, but I can say it took me years to get back to a somewhat normal state, and it did in fact change me forever.

I guess my thing is that, where I'm from, people used it (drugs) more for an escape from life rather than recreationally.

Most, if not all of these people went overboard with it to forget what they've been through/were going through.

Myself included.

YES.

I'm an alcoholic by most definitions, and also fuck with some drugs (although opiates aren't my thing), so I have my own demons definitiely, but how can you blame the dealer for people who have no self control and becme junkies? I just don't get it

So what would be an appropriate sentence for 4 keys of smack, disregarding mental health status.

I'd personally rather be dead than be facing the prospect of spending the rest of my life rotting away in some brutal Chinese jail.

I'd also be dead rather than in jail in one of these countires. But, like I said, I'd never do dirt (or even visit) in these countries

I'm gonna agree with Swamp here. I used to do drugs, I still do, but I used to too. (Thanks and RIP Mitch Hedburg). The only thing that ever hurt my life was getting arrested for having them and having to pay 3,000 fucking dollars to the courts and lawyers while trying to go to school and get a degree. My belief is that everything should be legalized. I want to be able to go into Walmart and buy a gram of heroin or a sheet of acid at discounted prices. A girl I knew and loved overdosed on Heroin years ago and died at the age of 19. She was the most beautiful thing in the world to me, but I can't blame the drug. I'd much rather blame the system that made it impossible to identify dosages or whether it was fentanyl, heroin, or some bizarre analog of pethidine which causes permanent neuron damage like what happened in the 80s. I'd also blame her for not being more careful, and even in the end it was a mixture of ativan with the dope that really did it.

I'm of the belief that 90% of the "drug problem" is caused by it being illegal. Everyone has their own belief though, and I respect the pain you feel for losing your friend Bojangles, maybe I'm right, maybe you are, but whoever is the system now is NOT working and making the punishments worse won't solve the problem. Refer back to the prohibition of alcohol and what that did to see history repeating itself now.

• Like 1

If they are 3rd world or communist, yes.

Japan would probably lock you up for a long time. Same with Korea.

Fuckin' opium wars.

All this over commerce disputes.

Drugs are a no win argument.

Like religion, politics, love, etc...

Both sides have good points but the shit is riddled with gray areas.

Not to mention EVERYONE is different and they all have assholes with opinions in them.

I love acid:scrambled:

Testicular Catastrophe, why would anyone combine a Benzo and H???? No offense or anything along those lines but WTF?

You can't pull the 'i didn't know' card anymore since the internet has been established. If you are gonna fuck around recrationally of habitualy, then you need to know what you are getting yourself into. But I will say that that also goes to dealers who also don't care what they use to cut their product.

Testicular Catastrophe, why would anyone combine a Benzo and H???? No offense or anything along those lines but WTF?

You can't pull the 'i didn't know' card anymore since the internet has been established. If you are gonna fuck around recrationally of habitualy, then you need to know what you are getting yourself into. But I will say that that also goes to dealers who also don't care what they use to cut their product.

why would you need drugs in bali? if they see you with a fucking surfboard, they already know that you're a weedhead, and will pretty much hand the shit to you. my rule of thumb is that if it's not a european country, chances are the drug laws are RETARDED. middle east and asia especially with how religious their governments are.

Myself included.

YES.

My number one reason why i dont get my friends lucy or any other narcotic i can get my hands on and they can't. lucy finds you when you're ready....

Shaikh's advocates say he suffered from a bipolar disorder and that he was tricked into carrying heroin into China with promises of a career as a pop singer.

:lol: :lol: SERIOUSLY?

Perhaps the Chinese are particularly not fond of opiates

I'M SURE THE CHINESE HATE OPIUM, WHAT WITH THEIR RICH OPIUM DEN HISTORY AND ALL

5564_1_the_opium_den.jpg

some dude i was getting paid to pick up (friend of a friend's boyfriend) had a nasty hookah on his fridge. really nice 4-hose demon head, obviously meant for trees, not sheesha. after a few hits we burnt past the trees on top, and got to like a piece of a rock. not being a crackhead, i started gagging and coughing and shit. i started having some chest pains and shit, and fell down a few flights of stairs, so the guy gave me some fucked up anti-anxiety (seraquil i think, but i'm not sure), and then ended up having to let him drive my car home since i couldn't even walk, let alone drive. i was like human silly putty in my back fucking seat. i woke up the next morning with a quarter of mushrooms in my pocket though?

hahahaha! turned out alright. (to crackteeths shrooms.)

i had a tiny bit of weed and i sprinkled the "dmt" on top of it in a waterfall bong in my kitchen sink. i heard that you have to hold it in for like 20 seconds, so i held that shit in for 40 to be sure because it was the last of my weed and i didn't want to waste it. so the second i exhaled everything went like ZZZZZZZZZZSHHHHHHHHHHZZZZZZZSSSSSSSSSH, i freaked the fuck out. and tried to clean up but said fuck it and ran out the door, my hands and legs were shaky as fuck but somehow i made it to the corner store where i realized i didnt have any money so i ran home scared as shit and sat in my room with the lights off for like 30 minutes.