Santa Barbara

Guest T14K

Im here til the weather gets bad and i start missing black people.

Suggestions on things to do? Im also looking on google and what not for a good local fish market. An asian supermarket would be awesome too.

Also i made homemade buffalo wings last night and they were fucking amazing. That is all.

xxx-large-tits-g499.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

drive up gibraltar and see all the burn damage. shit was crazy lookin' when i saw it, and you got some dope views from way up there. go to the mexican spot next to 711 in carpinteria and get some tacos al pastor. they're the jam. eat at hamburger habit and taqueria la gloria on milpas.

there ain't much to do there except look at shit. it's a cool looking little town though, so try to enjoy that aspect of it.

• Like 1

maybe not here poz but i know a couple spots here andif i really miss it i'll just go to oxnard. that place is full of beaners who cook.

and dude i didn't bring my board or wetsuit and now im mad cause i kinda do wanna surf campus.

i guess the santa barbara fish market has fresh pac spiny lobsters right now. i think im gonna cruise there tomorrow and swoop a couple up. im hoping they have an okay fish selection. i just know it's gonna be pricey as fuck

Dude don't make me hate myself... I went and checked out a spot today and it was pumping.

I generally only forget my shit when the surfs bad, haole, cause when the surfs good, noone forgets.

Fuck a fish market. Get a raft and paddle out to one of the oil rigs. Tons of giant lobster at the bottom of those.

Damn I can't keep giving out gems like this. Not to douchebags anyway. Luckily you're too much of a bitch to actually go out there and see what's what.