Question about member names....

Esenz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

another reason why this site needs to be thinned out and INVITE ONLY... but invite only dont pay the bills so that will never happen and we will have cops and fuck holes like this lurking steadily...

so you insinuate i'm a 'fuckhole' because why? i gotta a passion for graffiti.I dig this site. If i have questions, I'm gonna ask the questions to get the answers. that's the only way ima get better and more well rounded in this craft.

btw, if this was an invite only, i would've been invited. i know a lot of writers in my area affiliated with this site

so you insinuate i'm a 'fuckhole' because why? i gotta a passion for graffiti.I dig this site. If i have questions, I'm gonna ask the questions to get the answers. that's the only way ima get better and more well rounded in this craft.

btw, if this was an invite only, i would've been invited. i know a lot of writers in my area

your a fuckohole because of this fucking thread, you asked a question that a dolt should be able to answer himself with a little common sense... you probably know writers because you either arrested them or bother them with bullshit like this and carry around a sick loose leaf of killer drawings like the one above... i also like how because im the only one to tear into you straight forward that you reply to me yet all the replies are making fun of you idiot..