womanly advice

Guest 50million

holy fuck exact same for me except it's more like 4 months. i'm unsettled by this and have already been working on other girls. :o

i'm not to the point of breaking it off, but at my age after six months, it's kinda like either cut your losses and move on or actually get serious. i had enough one nighters in college and the bar scene is pretty boring. i can't really consider moving forward until i see how she acts in a disagreement, whether big or small. it'll happen eventually, it just worries me that if it's something small and she overreacts it could be indicative of more serious issues that she's been hiding.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm pretty much 30, so i get your drift. maybe she is just really laid back - on some zen shit, even. is she into eastern philosophy?

my girl has only acted "crazy" once, and there was still no anger directed at me. she is from a close knit family from the country.

is your girl from the country? has she ever told stories about getting mad at other people?

mine has, so i know she can get pissed.

i just wanna cut my losses because she isn't cultured enough and i don't exactly wanna tear her clothes off every time i see her, if you know what i'm saying.

so this should probably be the last place i come for advice, but everyone i've asked about this gives me the same stupid answers.

i've been with this girl for about six months now and she's awesome. beautiful, talented and funny, i couldn't be happier. however, we haven't had a fight yet. it's bizarre as fuck and maybe it's cus i'm used to dysfunctional relationships or being with dumb girls but i can't help but think it might be a little unhealthy to agree all the time. she;s not a pushover by any means and neither am i, but shit, it's gotten to the point where i want to see what might push her buttons. i mean, i've gotten arrested since we started dating and insulted her friends to their face in front of her. what's a guy gotta do to get some make up fucking?

everyone i ask is on some, "you're lucky" or "you two just have good chemistry." that's bullshit.

you've only been with her six months. everyone gets mad. everyone disagrees.

the more comfortable you get with each other and the longer you stay together, the more you'll argue and disagree.

sometimes even for the fuck of it.

you're not lucky and maybe you do have good chemistry.

she just doesn't feel secure enough to tell you how much you suck yet and how stupid you are.

• Like 1

you've only been with her six months. everyone gets mad. everyone disagrees.

the more comfortable you get with each other and the longer you stay together, the more you'll argue and disagree.

sometimes even for the fuck of it.

you're not lucky and maybe you do have good chemistry.

she just doesn't feel secure enough to tell you how much you suck yet and how stupid you are.

This is most likely it. The first 3 or 4 months with my ex were spent with her catering to my every need, doing everything I could possibly need a girl to do for me, no arguments, no drama, nothing.

Then we had a normal relationship for almost a year, with random (sometimes very bad) disagreements at sporadic times.

Then the last few months were a non-stop constant fight. Basically, enjoy it while you can

And as far as the farting thing goes, I made my opinion very clearly known a few pages ago, but that shit does not fly with me

but what if the girl had lots of mexican food with cheese on it and is lactose intolerant and you guys are walking down the street and a $50 bill falls out of your pocket and some really ghetto kids run to pick it up and she beats them to it by squating down really quickly and saves your $50 bill for you, but lets one rip in the process?

acceptable?

well i'm pretty much 30, so i get your drift. maybe she is just really laid back - on some zen shit, even. is she into eastern philosophy?

my girl has only acted "crazy" once, and there was still no anger directed at me. she is from a close knit family from the country.

is your girl from the country? has she ever told stories about getting mad at other people?

mine has, so i know she can get pissed.

i just wanna cut my losses because she isn't cultured enough and i don't exactly wanna tear her clothes off every time i see her, if you know what i'm saying.

my girl is from the country and from a close knit family so maybe it's just a matter of their upbringing. thinking about it, she kinda bottles stuff up so i'm probably in for one helluva first fight.

Guest 50million
im not a big fan of it either...

when i was growing up my mom told me that ladies never fart....i believed that shit.

now im just anti.

so i agree with all of you.

but yesterday we were watching tv and i randomly said i had to fart. he replied with "let it out!"...of course i didnt, but that wasnt the response i thought i was going to get.

he proceeded to fart 2 minutes later.

Guest 50million
so this should probably be the last place i come for advice, but everyone i've asked about this gives me the same stupid answers.

i've been with this girl for about six months now and she's awesome. beautiful, talented and funny, i couldn't be happier. however, we haven't had a fight yet. it's bizarre as fuck and maybe it's cus i'm used to dysfunctional relationships or being with dumb girls but i can't help but think it might be a little unhealthy to agree all the time. she;s not a pushover by any means and neither am i, but shit, it's gotten to the point where i want to see what might push her buttons. i mean, i've gotten arrested since we started dating and insulted her friends to their face in front of her. what's a guy gotta do to get some make up fucking?

everyone i ask is on some, "you're lucky" or "you two just have good chemistry." that's bullshit.

i was with my boy for 6 months - no arguing, no fighting, no drama. i was starting to wonder about it myself. but eventually we had our differences and we had an argument or two. but it was very small.

ive learned to really appreciate getting along with him so well. its refreshing. we dont always agree with each other, but we always figure it out drama free. i think we are too tired of it in our lives.

• 10 months later...