womanly advice

Guest 50million

Guest 50million
dont try to date girls you meet in places like bars or parties. at best theyre one nighters at worst they evolve into a stressful personal problem. my dumbass little sister keeps dating guys she meets at her bar who turn out to be fucking losers. my brother married a girl he met in a bar and she's batshit as fuck.i dont know where else to meet broads but sounds like a yp not an mp.

i agree with this......75%. there is a good chance if you go to a bar with a crowd of people you would hang out with normally, you may run into a cool girl once in a while. i guess in sf there is 150 bars in the mission district alone, so there is a lot of variety over here. sometimes people really dont know where to meet girls or guys so they go to bars...ive never met dudes at a bar per se, but i have at shows.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. that can be rough. girls need lots of attention...just make sure you know how to text and 'be there' when you arent around...like leaving cute little presents or cards or something like that if you arent around a lot.

Girls love this shit... but it still won't dismiss the 100 problems most of them have.

Where are all the sane girls at?

Guest 50million
dear girls, why are you liars? and sluts? All of you. I just don't get it. And why do you always say my D hurts your mouth?

Ds dont hurt in the mouth unless its stinging. if its stinging, you probably have an STD...

Guest 50million
Girls love this shit... but it still won't dismiss the 100 problems most of them have.

Where are all the sane girls at?

hmmm not college, not church....maybe on a farm?

i dont get this...

i was talkin to this one female. she was diggin' me, and i was diggin' her.

she told me she likes me a lot, and even her friend told me she likes me alot.

she always ask me to go out with her on the weekend, bar, or club, or lounge. and i've kicked it with her a couple times.

but when i ask her if she wanna kick it, go somewhere other than a bar or club, she always says no. so i just said fuck it, and moved on. aint trynna waste my time on kiddie games.

i just trynna find out why do females play games like that? if she wasnt feelin' me, why was she bullshittin and tellin me she did, or if she really did like me, why she never was trynnna kick it?

answer me that, wimminz.

i dont get this...

she always ask me to go out with her on the weekend, bar, or club, or lounge. and i've kicked it with her a couple times.

but when i ask her if she wanna kick it, go somewhere other than a bar or club, she always says no. so i just said fuck it, and moved on. aint trynna waste my time on kiddie games.

i just trynna find out why do females play games like that? if she wasnt feelin' me, why was she bullshittin and tellin me she did, or if she really did like me, why she never was trynnna kick it?

answer me that, wimminz.

she's got better shit to do, and may like you, but only on her time. we like to keep our options open if we aren't like head over heels.

*edit MG got it!

Guest 50million
i dont get this...

answer me that, wimminz.

she wanted to one up her friend who also liked you.

or you were the other dude.

coming on 12oz for women advice= bad idea

coming on 12oz for women= eon

*sorry eon* just sayin

I honestly cant think of a good place to meet chiks

bar/club is were i find all the everything in hindsight

its far from ideal. Im not about to go to church. Fuck

all that. Maybe the library. Atleast you may find one

that talk too damn much

• Like 2

my question to girls:

how dirty would you get on a one night stand? this one girl told me she didn't wanna see any messes, and to nut right in her mouth - and to let her know when, so she could get ALL of it.

that was a 7.5 on the dirty scale, kinda hot too.

i just realized my question won't get answered....

*sorry eon* just sayin

that talk too damn much

It doesn't have to be a library or a church. That sounds like cliche "good places". It could be at work (her job or your job, or as co-workers), school, neighborhood (seeing the same chick over and over), or random places. But bars/clubs tends to be a sleaze magnet and you have a higher ratio of skanks, hos, and crazy bitches at those places.

*sorry eon* just sayin

that talk too damn much

hey its true.

why do you think i signed up for an art class?

i quit 12ozharmony.com